Satan's Sadists - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Satan's Sadists Reviews

January 7, 2009
damn i'll have to see it...it's been since one year i bought dvd
February 19, 2012
Jag har sett några Al Adamson rullar innan, den här påminde en del om Jessis Girls som jag tycker är riktigt fin.Det enda som stör mig är att soundtracket är extremt mesigt då filmen är rå,skitig och grovkornig.
March 18, 2011
you have to really be able to go there and be licking your lips as you do.....other wise leave this on the shelf
½ September 5, 2010
A brilliantly brutal biker film, this is what biker movies should be. This is my favourite biker movie ever, and if you like biker movies I think you'll like it too. There's a good story with lots of action and intensity. I loved it.
½ May 13, 2009
Best biker flick ever!
½ December 29, 2009
If you like old z-serie movies... it's ok
½ March 7, 2009
These guys don't seem so tough.
September 16, 2008
hmm not sure, not sure at all
August 7, 2008
Great to fans of exploitation and biker flicks. Lousy to fans of "real" cinema. Another great career move for Russ Tamblyn.
May 16, 2008
kool sooooooo bad that its good
April 12, 2008
No hippiy dippy BS here! If your looking for 'EASY RIDER' social commentary...keep looking! These are SATAN"S SADIST'S " Helling it like it is,man!" Russ Tamblyn is great! And,of course,it's directed by the same genuis(?) who brought us DRACULA vs.FRANKENSTEIN and HORROR of the BLOOD MONSTERS!!!! So your'e ga-run-teed quality entertainment!!! Heheheh...!
September 25, 2006
Not interested. I usually avoid horror movies.
April 20, 2007
What director in their right mind would give a hard-as-nails biker gang member a hearing aid? Al Adamson that?s who! Infamous for his mind-bogglingly inept style of filmmaking, Al comes up trumps again here with another piece of unintentionally hilarious B-movie trash. Jumping on the cool-for-the-kids biker bandwagon, Adamson focuses his film on a gang of hairy hell-raisers led by the sadistic Anchor (Russ Tamblyn) and his tendency to kill anyone who crosses his path.

Full of clunky dialogue, a "groovy" soundtrack and a series of murders so incredibly stupid I nearly give myself a hernia laughing at them. Of course with such zero budget affairs the levels of schlock are high and the quality of everything else very low. Russ Tamblyn is great as the blood thirsty killer and he gives a delightfully insane speech justifying his murderous rampage during the later part of the film.

If you have not had any exposure to any of Adamson?s previous films or to cheesy B-movies in general, then this film will no doubt either confuse or bore the hell out of you. But if you like to spend your evenings laughing at duff pieces of cinema I recommend you track down a copy of this film and enjoy the ride.
April 8, 2007
Seedily-effective biker flick. One of Al Adamson's best.
March 26, 2007
Bloated, drugged-out Russ Tamblyn leads a very absurd group of bikers on a killing spree. As great as it sounds.
January 27, 2007
Not interested, there is no information to decide whether or not I would want to watch it.