67% The Equalizer Sep 26

—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Satisfaction Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
A girl power type movie about a female rock band. It's a pretty good drama/comedy, but it could have gone further than it did drama wise, and it could be funnier comedy wise.
iLeo
iLeo

November 9, 2007
A hilarious film of the 80's! Loved Trini A., Justine B., and Julia R.
May 18, 2007
This was a really early Julia Roberts movie. I love Justine Bateman so I watched it. It was so cute. I loved the blonde chick. I want to know where this was filmed. I loved the beach. You gotta check out this old movie. Its cute. And the girl they call MOOCH - she is way familiar....Love the dog too "OMLET" and Liam Neeson is so young. WOW...If you want a blast back to the 80's/90's - Watch this!
February 17, 2009
Daryle: "getting married is a very natural thing"

Billy: "yeah and so is dying but people fight like hell to keep it from happening"

When I was younger I saw Julia Roberts on the cover and wanted to see it because she was (and still is) a favorite actress of mine. This ended up being a favorite of mine when I was younger...although, some of the things going on I had no idea what it meant!!!
June 13, 2008
Whenever this movie was on, I couldn't help but stop and watch it. Not because it was a great flick, but I just enjoyed it. Ahh...the 80's.
turtleap
February 8, 2008
Some might say it is lame. I love the relationship between the band and Liam Neeson. It is fun and full of different music.
karmello
August 28, 2007
I don't know many people that have seen this movie, but for it's time it was a great flick and I LOVE BILLY!!!!!!!
April 10, 2007
I thought this film really had a lot of great moments. Justine Bateman, Julia Roberts star in this classic 1988 film about a female band that wants to make it big, but there are lots of obsticles in the way. Liam Neeson also stars in this film as Justine Bateman's love interest.
brainsweepermonte22
August 20, 2006
I remember this movie when I was a kid. It is a great movie and always will be. It shows a side of Julia that may never come out again. It even has its funny moment where they are singing amazing grace to a Rockweiler to keep from being eat up.
Mildrad
July 24, 2006
LOVE THIS MOVIE! i can almost say the lines by heart. The music is what drew me into it but then i liked how all the characters were different so everyone could relate. You had the brain, the gang member, the stoner, the slut, and the guy. Great movie for the ages.
September 15, 2013
It's a fun coming of age movie with women.
February 12, 2012
Sin it - its amazing
July 8, 2011
Watching Justine Bateman butcher one classic soul song after another.
May 30, 2011
Great little party film with young cast of now famous actors. Julia Roberts ++ East Coast Summer Beach scene from the '80's - Pretty good script with humor and the music is very good. Excellent scenes - A slice of Americana life -
Jackie J.
March 29, 2010
I feel in love with this movie when I was a kid. So I may be slightly biased.lol But i have watched it several times as an adult and I still love the movie.

It's bit of an unconventional chick flick; without a lot sap it hits both the "girl power" and "romance" chords. It's easy to find a band member to relate to, as they are all pretty cookie cutter. (Think the breakfast club) There's the tom boy who's tough exterior hides her fragile heart. The boy crazy girl who end up deciding she's ready to comitt to her highschool sweetheart. The party girl who OD's and falls in love with a dog. (no, seriously she does. lol)And then the wise buy naive girl who's headed to college, but needs a litte freedom before she gets there.

If you liked "Mystic pizza" you'll love this movie. It's more or less the same story, with some decent rock n roll mixed in. ;)
starlett2005
March 15, 2010
Satisfaction is fun to watch. Justine Bateman, Liam Neeson, and Julia Roberts give great performances. The script is good and creative. I enjoyed the music. I think this movie is a must see if you like music or Julia Roberts.