Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell Reviews

June 5, 2007
Will Ferrell can make anyone laugh and this collection showed so. He is a different type of comedian. He is also very comfortable with himself which makes him great also. This is worth watching and even buying.
August 13, 2007
i saw that a couple years ago i think so i don't remember it too well but i'm pretty sure it was funny
June 11, 2007
The Celebrity Jeopardy skits are the best and it is a shame that more of them were not included here. 2
½ June 3, 2007
The first is always better that the second. Will Ferrell is absolutely amazing in every single one of these sketches. Beautiful.
February 26, 2007
Will Ferrell as James Lipton is pure genius.

"Would you eat the moon if it were made out of ribs?!"
May 9, 2012
This is hilarious, I've been trying to find his old skits like the cheerleading ones, and now with this I get all the best!
April 30, 2011
July 23, 2010
there isn't that much i can write about this film other than will ferrell is one of my favorite comedians and the skits that he is featured in are truly memorable and hilarious. will ferrell can make anyone laugh and this is a dvd that you can watch over and over again. the reason why he is so funny is that he is so comfortable with himself and therefore he doesn't care what he says or what he does.
½ April 26, 2010
This is a hilarious dvd.
April 26, 2010
One of the best to do this comedy thing. They are missing some of his better skits, but the DVD is still a worthwhile purchase. "More cowbell!!"
:up:

I seen this movie the day of my last final. Contracts. I was not in a very good mood. Now I am. The outtakes are better than the skits. The only problem I had was that they cut a lot of the skits off before they ended...that's like the radio dj talking over the end of the song. Just let it play, dammit. Not as good as the Chris Farley Greatest Skits :fresh: