Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell Reviews

December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
October 31, 2012
One of the funnier cast members to come from SNL.
July 8, 2007
Modern classic SNL. The mad had no shame.
May 9, 2012
This is hilarious, I've been trying to find his old skits like the cheerleading ones, and now with this I get all the best!
½ December 10, 2011
Uneven but worth watching for the hysterical "Actors Studio" segment with Alec Baldwin, and the "Cow Bell" skit with Christopher Walken, a classic.
April 30, 2011
December 18, 2010
A couple lame ones, but good stuff for the most part.
July 23, 2010
there isn't that much i can write about this film other than will ferrell is one of my favorite comedians and the skits that he is featured in are truly memorable and hilarious. will ferrell can make anyone laugh and this is a dvd that you can watch over and over again. the reason why he is so funny is that he is so comfortable with himself and therefore he doesn't care what he says or what he does.
½ May 10, 2010
AWESOME!!! So funny!!
April 26, 2010
Will Ferrell can make anyone laugh and this collection showed so. He is a different type of comedian. He is also very comfortable with himself which makes him great also. This is worth watching and even buying.
½ April 26, 2010
This is a hilarious dvd.
April 26, 2010
One of the best to do this comedy thing. They are missing some of his better skits, but the DVD is still a worthwhile purchase. "More cowbell!!"
:up:

I seen this movie the day of my last final. Contracts. I was not in a very good mood. Now I am. The outtakes are better than the skits. The only problem I had was that they cut a lot of the skits off before they ended...that's like the radio dj talking over the end of the song. Just let it play, dammit. Not as good as the Chris Farley Greatest Skits :fresh:
March 12, 2009
This is where Fred Slacks comes from and how people still don't know this boggles my mind.
July 13, 2009
Somebody PLEASE explain to me what is so funny about this dork?
½ April 3, 2009
A clunker or two, but overall lots of laughs here....especially the James Lipton interview w/ Charles Nelson Reilly.
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
February 13, 2009
It has some hillarious skits and some really lame ones. Doesn't keep pace with farley.
January 20, 2009
I'm laughing my ass off - especially when he does James Lipton, you can't tell them apart!!