Saturday Night Live: The Best of Adam Sandler - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Adam Sandler Reviews

½ January 6, 2015
There is no best of Adam Sandler. it is all bad
September 7, 2014
I LOVE ALL HIS WORK NO MATTER WHAT IT IS AND WAS....HES A STAND UP KIND OF GUY AND I LOVE HIM TO BITS AND SO DO MY KIDS!:-)
October 31, 2012
Sandler was great on SNL, so it was no suprise to see him stand on his own on the outside. Here are his most funniest skits.
April 19, 2012
Pretty good and funny.I own it.Seen it maybe 10 times.
April 8, 2012
Adam Sandler and his crazy cast of characters will put you in stitches. Witness Sandler's zaniest SNL moments, compiled for the first time on home video by SNL's Producers: 'Lucy, the Gap girl', 'Canteen Boy', 'Opera Man', 'Bruce Springsteen', 'Cajun Man' and a whole lot more...
December 11, 2011
& add to my Adam sandler collection
October 11, 2011
not interested at all ....
October 2, 2011
love it seen it like 87 times:)
November 15, 2010
man adam snadler is the best actor known to man he's a living legend of course i want ot see this more than anything in the world
½ June 16, 2010
One of the better SNL best-ofs, Sandler portrays funny characters in pretty much all of the sketches featured on this DVD. Of course, not everyone likes Sandler's humor, but for the rest of you, enjoy!
June 16, 2010
I love these SNL dvds. They are all great!
March 29, 2010
emmm i like adam sandler and SNL a lot but i do not like watching this kind of specials..
getshort78
December 16, 2009
Hehe..it,s hillarious!!
November 8, 2009
Sandler is good at his job, hes funny as hell!!!
July 18, 2009
I own this video and each time I watch it I laugh just as hard if not harder.
½ October 22, 2008
Highlights of Adam Sandler's career on SNL are fun. It's great to see where it all started. And Adam Sandler in a speedo. Ew!
July 17, 2008
seriously??? If there's a best of Sandlers work I couldn't possibly imagine how bad the worst is
July 15, 2008
this fuckin funny.
a must watch film
½ July 6, 2008
i love lunch lady land!!! haha