94% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

Saturday Night Live: The Best of Chris Farley Reviews

sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 29, 2007
hilarious, the best of the snl best of
June 5, 2007
Farley got his start on Second City. But when he got into SNL, that is really where he became famous. This collection was great. I wish there was more though. I really wanted to see some more scenes that this collection didn't have. But they did cover most of the best scenes and that is why it was so funny.
May 21, 2007
We have this and its HILARIOUS! We have watched it SO many times and cannot get enough of it. We love Chris Farley - RIP CHRIS! WE LOVE YOU!
dramaqueen236
May 16, 2007
This is full of all the funniest sketches our beloved Chris Farley has been in while on Saturday Night Live!! Hilarious!!
jasonswrts
March 19, 2007
one of the best acting performances from one of the funniest men ever to act in Hollywood, R.I.P. Chris Farley
UnknownDemon
March 17, 2007
"you'll have plenty of time for dooby smoking when your living in a van down by the river!!!" no one can ever replace this guy. wonderful collection of such a dynamic character.
thebigdog33
February 9, 2007
awesome actor.I just wish he could have inspired me so I wouldn't be living in my van down by the river to.
jmmckinn
January 3, 2007
Chris Farley was the funniest man to ever live. This SNL volume is really good. If you like Chris Farley, don't hesitate to pick this one up to own.
August 5, 2012
I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!
Tristram S.
June 16, 2010
A hilariously good time. almost all of the classic skits involving Farley are on this DVD/VHS.
Paul Celano
Luke W.
June 16, 2010
If you're a die-hard SNL fan, you will recognize many of the sketches on this Best Of, and they're good, but in my opinion Chris Farley wasn't the funniest cast member. He was good for pratfalls, yelling and throwing his weight around in pretty much every sketch. It's not that he isn't funny, rather his physical comedy would have probably appealed to me more when I was younger and unaware of smarter, more sophisticated comedy.