41% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas Reviews

Ken S

April 19, 2007
This is so the epitome of everything my childhood was. What that means I have no idea...

January 13, 2012
A significant improvement over the previous film starring the cast from "Saved By The Bell". It continues the story that began at the conclusion of their freshman year of college, which, of course, involves Zack and Kelly's upcoming nuptials. It is great for fans to see Lisa Turtle back in action with the rest of them from the original show, as well as character cameos from Jessie Spano, Mr. Belding, and Mr. Rogers. The guys take part in crazy shenanigans, like you'd expect, but they always find a way out. It was a great idea to finish the show in this fashion, rather than a simple television episode. Fans of the series will thoroughly enjoy this film and it is legitimately heart-warming to finally see Zack and Kelly get married after everything that has happened between them.
sublime203
January 24, 2011
Very fitting end for this show. In retrospect, would have been more interesting if Zack told Kelly about losing the money in jail and turned to pimping Kelly and Lisa out to pay for the wedding.
M9z8759483
July 18, 2010
who all remembers the good old times before they were adults the high school was enjoyable but this is still good in a way before american wedding was out but enjoyable kind of like a usually what could happen in a usual vegas wedding with a bunch of people we all remember when they were teenagers but are adults which more likely the high school popular couple SPOILER alert gets married but this was ok not the best the high school saved by the bell was better than this thats for sure
May 21, 2009
kelly gets pimped out by zack to fund the trip and screech hires a hooker to kill lisa for turning him down so much.
tcc0827
August 12, 2007
it was kinda funny. I think it was going to be what it was. I enjoy the show. Most of them haven't done anything to be proud of.
July 30, 2007
How can anyone not love a movie featuring the wedding between everyone's favorite Saved By the Bell couple?
rosemarytyszka
March 8, 2007
if ur a fan of the show this is def checking out because Zack and Kelly finally get married in Vegas and Zack, Screech and Slater also dress up as show girls too
kellis12
May 29, 2007
"When I wake up in the morning and the alarm gives off a warning, I don't think I'll ever make it on time".... Such a classic...Who can say no to Zack Morris and Kelli Kapowski??
December 17, 2013
The gang from the popular TV show go to vegas for the wedding of Kelly and Zack. It mostly feels like an overstretched episode of the series, and restricted to fans that are already familiar with the show.

January 13, 2012
starlett2005
January 14, 2007
Overall this movie was good. Yes it was cheesy at some parts but part where Zack and Kelly get married really makes up for the entire movie. It was great to see Mr. Belding at the wedding. I think the best part of the movie was when it showed the "memories" of Zack and Kelly from first episode of Saved By The Bell to the last episode of Saved By The Bell: The College Years. It's real tear-jerker.