Unacceptable Review

fuck yourself smithey
Nick Jones
01-26-2013 06:56 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Curran Dickinson"s comment on his review:

You sir, are a stupid fuck. You gave the movie a bad rating because you're too much of a pussy to witness blood and gore. Well guess what you little dog shit? This movie is based off of the real accounts that really happened.

"Military strategists agree that the two day battle called "D-Day" was a huge mistake"

You son of a bitch. It was a mistake? The only mistake would be to not to invade period. Rather than bitching that it was a mistake how about honoring those who died to win that short battle you fuck head. And no, it was not the bloodiest point in history, there were far, far more bloodier battles in history, especially in that war alone.

"The U.S. could have made an evasive thrust by sending soldiers directly to Berlin"

You dog shit sucking mother fucker. Are you SO RETARDED that you don't know where Berlin is located? Germany. Where was the D-Day invasion? Normandy, France. To get to Germany, they had to FIRST liberate France, and work their way to Germany. I'm glad you weren't in charge of battle plans during the war, we'd have lost before the war had even started.

Oh, and every heard of OPERATION MARKET GARDEN? The largest Airborne invasion dropped directly into Germany, to win the war before Christmas in September of 1944. Guess what? It failed. Hundreds were dead before they hit the ground, so how the FUCK would going straight to Berlin even fucking work? God you're so fucking stupid holy fuck. You suck ass out of a fucking straw holy fuck.

Jun 20 - 01:14 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

That comment just had to be preserved

Jun 20 - 01:15 PM

Hunter Primm

Hunter Primm

That may be the most stupid review I've ever read. It's alright to not like the movie. I mean it's obvious you have really bad taste , but still. But that, was something else.

May 2 - 02:40 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

The retarded fucker's history is all wrong

Apr 5 - 06:41 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

The retarded fucker's history is all wrong

Apr 5 - 06:41 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

I agree. His review is FUBAR.