Scary Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Page 2 of 19065
May 25, 2016
Funny enough I guess
½ December 11, 2007
I feel like it was a lot funnier when I first saw it long ago...
½ April 20, 2016
A disgusting film with annoying humor and poor writing.
August 3, 2013
You need to be familiar with the horror-genre if you know what's being referenced, and if you are, "Scary Movie'' delivers the goods. Thumbs Up. ­'?­? 1/4
April 13, 2016
It's meant to be stupid comedy, so judging it like an ordinary comedy is unfair. The movie was made to make you laugh and it did
March 26, 2015
This movie is awful. And it is not funny at all. Scary movie 2 is better and that movie stinks. Scary movie 3 is better and that movie stinks. Scary movie 4 is better and that movie stinks. Scary movie 5 is better and that movie stinks. This is one of the worst comedy movies ever. Do not see it.
November 26, 2007
The jokes in this come very fast and plentiful, by the law of averages, some of them do make you chuckle but a lot of the cast are just annoying. It's alright for braindead entertainment though.
½ March 9, 2016
Original, crude, but hilarious!
February 4, 2016
Only good one in the series
January 31, 2016
How do u watch this movies
July 25, 2015
Only Idiots watch this movie!
December 20, 2007
Funny if you're in the right mood.
January 4, 2016
Great film to set up the spoof franchise.
January 1, 2016
It gets some laughs, but is mostly gross and hard to endure.
December 31, 2015
When horror adds a laugh.
December 28, 2015
The one that really started it all. Even parodying parodies, Scary Movie is regularly a good bit of fun, but also really annoying.
½ September 9, 2007
I like crude humour and I like horror films, which makes this the perfect genre mash up. Spoofing a whole host of teen slashers that I grew up on, I can pretty much relate to every line of dialogue that is spoken here. To some that is sad, but to me, that is entertainment. If you haven't seen 'Scream', or 'I Know What You Did LastSummer' then it's not the end of the world as the wit is still rib tickling in its own right, but the references to those films do play a big part and for those familiar with the 90's cult classics, you'll see how clever their stories have been interwoven into this script. The fact that I haven't tired of watching this movie must suggest that I haven't grown up as a person but that's cool with me, as I always wanted to be like Peter Pan. Having witnessed the numerous sequels this has spawned, it's safe to say that this one has yet to be bettered but perhaps that is just a reflection of a poorer range of horrors being developed since 20 years ago. Not one for all tastes I'll admit, but thus just holds too much history with me to do anything but love it.
December 9, 2015
Funny. But in some cases the comedy it's so bad, forced and stupid.
November 30, 2015
I love this movie it is so funny and all the characters are so exciting and halirious. I would watch this movie all day and just laugh very hard­~,­~,­~,­~,­~,­~,
½ November 18, 2015
i think this moive is relly good
Page 2 of 19065