Still gonna see it

i mean yeah the scary movies are bad but no real comedy's out right now.
Mr k.
04-11-2013 01:35 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Zack Stewart

Zack Stewart

You know the really sad thing is that there will most definitely be at least one more sequel so they can utilize the roman numeral 6 like they did with this one (scary moVIe) in the poster

Aug 18 - 04:53 PM

Arturo Francescangeli

Arturo Francescangeli

Hmm... see this or The Employer? Gotta see The Employer first. Malcolm McDowell is a madman.

May 10 - 02:52 PM

Cptzombiecow Bro

Cptzombiecow Bro

best movie of all time... said no one ever

May 8 - 04:18 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

I don't care what fags waste their money

Apr 15 - 02:05 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

I do not care about people who can not read. You trolls can not read a few comments before your fucking emotions take over you. That is all that is left of you just food and internet. Next time read a little before you comment fucktard.

Apr 15 - 12:41 PM

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

@Christoper Walken
off their budget for 2 years.

May 23 - 03:42 AM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

I don't care what fags waster their money

Apr 15 - 02:05 AM

Leo Monteiro

Leo Monteiro

Sad that some of you ass clowns will actually spend money to watch this dreck.

Apr 13 - 05:23 PM

Steven Brinn

Steven Brinn

Or you could just not see it since you're clearly not excited for it.

Apr 13 - 12:29 PM

Chase Reynolds

Chase Reynolds

You could youtube funnier videos. It would also save you some $ and time.

Apr 13 - 12:03 PM

Max Borek

Max Borek

Watch "The Room" instead.

Apr 13 - 09:10 AM

John Tyler

J *

Agreed. It's much more entertaining because it wasn't intended to be funny but yet ended up being hilarious.

Apr 13 - 10:04 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Oh hai, John

Apr 15 - 01:54 PM

John Tyler

J *

Ha ha ha, what a story, Brian.

Apr 16 - 05:05 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

Apr 18 - 10:29 AM

John Tyler

J *

Don't touch me, motherfucker.

Apr 18 - 12:17 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

STOP GANGING UP ON ME!

May 2 - 09:17 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

STOP GANGING UP ON ME!

May 2 - 09:19 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

STOP GANGING UP ON ME!

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

STOP GANGING UP ON ME!

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

@EM/D
YOU'RE TEARING US APART! YOU'RE A LIAR!

Jul 9 - 12:35 AM

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!

May 23 - 03:44 AM

JJ ..

JJ .

Well, it's not like they're going to stop making films like this until there is absolutly no angst filled preteens left in the world, so might as well see it. Scary Movie is a cancer-like film, but some of them have parts that are so bad, it's kind of funny. But yeah, I have a lot of other movies on my list like: 42(Check), Place Beyond the Pines, The Host(Yeah it's bad, but I want to see for myself), Jurassic Park...Well, I won't see this movie any time soon.

Apr 13 - 08:08 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

Go watch a haunted house

Apr 13 - 07:02 AM

John Tyler

J *

Or as I like to call it: The TRUE Scary Movie 3.

Apr 16 - 05:06 PM

Joel Cieslak

Joel Cieslak

I'm interested - I love Scary Movie 3 & the 4th had it's moments.....there's gotta be SOME decent jokes in this one

Apr 13 - 04:30 AM

Megan Abenante

Megan Abenante

I will see this even if it is not fresh. The Scary Movies are actually funny but there are just a bunch of uptight critics these days.

Apr 12 - 10:51 PM

todd123

Todd Garry

No no no no no.

Apr 13 - 12:01 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

dumbfuck

May 3 - 02:04 PM

Jack Ninivaggi

Jack Ninivaggi

This movie is bad and you're a bad person for liking it and giving them money. Go to your room and think about what you've done.

Apr 12 - 07:37 PM

Shawn White

Shawn White

These movies will never get good reviews, they're made to entertain and spoof recent horror films. That's your own problem if you're too uptight to see them...

Apr 12 - 03:59 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I don't consider that a problem.

Apr 12 - 05:10 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

They'll never like it because they are terrible movies

Apr 12 - 10:11 PM

Jason Kleeberg

Jason Kleeberg

That's why they keep making these. Because dumb dumbs like you keep seeing them.

Apr 12 - 12:06 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Well how will this movie affect you in any anyway unless you watch it? they can make a million sequels but it will not affect you unless you end up watching any of them. So if that is the case than " It's people like you that we keep getting sequels." Also if you care to read some of the comments you will see that i decided it is a bad idea to waste money on this garbage.

Apr 12 - 12:27 PM

Lauren Sternhagen

Lauren Sternhagen

Well, to be fair, it does affect other moviegoers when general trends are decided by the masses. The Hunger Games was written and a zillion other dystopic YA novels get published because that's what sells. Similar forces act on the film industry. Not that I mean to imply I didn't like the Hunger Games, but it sets a trend that slowly over-runs the industry.

Apr 12 - 01:38 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

I'm so sorry for you :(

Apr 12 - 11:37 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Not seeing it mate lol don't worry.

Apr 12 - 12:28 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

Good for you! :)

Apr 12 - 02:41 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

Most 12 year olds would agree

Apr 11 - 06:52 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

To bad not a lot of those 12 years that agree can go huh? since it is PG-13?. lol your "insults" aside anyway decided not to go. it seemed like a ok idea at the time since i wanted to check out a comedy on the big screen but now i think not a lot of laughs to be had.

Apr 11 - 07:29 PM

Jeffrey Gordon

Jeffrey Gordon

Oh my! They will have to wait one year. No. All kids these day that are about, 10, 11, 12 watch pg 13 movies and its fine.

Apr 12 - 04:18 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

Now your crying like a 12 year old. Pretty sure all signs point to you being twelve kid

Apr 12 - 08:18 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

*you're
:)

Apr 13 - 02:12 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

correcting me? What ever builds yer self esteem

Apr 14 - 09:34 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

So now you're just trying to be illiterate. Whatever; I'll correct you no longer, so you can continue to live in your ignorance.

Apr 15 - 12:14 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

I knew that already. It's the internet..I type how I talk, there is no formality. Not sure why you gave a shit in the first place

Apr 16 - 03:56 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

So you talk like an uneducated black person?
Probably because you are one.

Apr 16 - 09:23 PM

Thomas Rooney

Thomas Rooney

PG-13 is actually only an advisory rating, kids of any age can go in unaccompanied but the rating serves as a warning to parents that they might not want to see this film. And in this case, there's good reason.
Mr. KHAAAAAAAAN, the first part of your comment is invalid.

Apr 13 - 12:22 AM

Thomas Rooney

Thomas Rooney

PG-13 is only an advisory rating, kids of any age can go in unaccompanied but the rating serves as a warning that parents might not want their kids to see the film. And in this case they have good reason.
Mr. KHAAAAAAAAAn, the first part of your comment is invalid.

Apr 13 - 12:23 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

I think I'd rather get raped

Apr 11 - 03:42 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

I think I would rather be molested by a horde of rampaging bonobos, rolled in a barrel of thumbtacks, and dipped in rubbing alcohol.

Apr 11 - 04:53 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Was just thinking between the movies out. been a while seen seen a comedy in theaters so was thinking about going to this. Guess i might as well rent something because the closer the date got to its release the more i don't want to spend my money on this crap. Anyway lol thanks for the disturbing imagery before i go off to bed.

Apr 11 - 07:25 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Anytime.

Apr 12 - 11:19 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Hope you enjoy wasting your money.

Apr 11 - 10:58 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

well i think i may just go out and get a blue-ray of seven psychopaths. it was a good comedy might as well watch that again.

Apr 11 - 12:22 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Oh, fuck yeah. Buy that instead. I'm sure it's a waaay better film than this garbage. I recently bought that as well.

Apr 11 - 12:43 PM

Gary Foster

Gary Foster

Watch Warm Bodies or other good movie on DVD. It's people like you that we keep getting sequels.

Apr 11 - 06:33 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

"It's people like you" lol ok. Well how will this movie affect you in any anyway unless you watch it? they can make a million sequels but it will not affect you unless you end up watching any of them. So if that is the case than " It's people like you that we keep getting sequels."

Apr 11 - 12:20 PM

Steven Brinn

Steven Brinn

So because this guy suggests a good movie they keep making movies? Your logic is flawed. They are made because they are relatively cheap to make and somehow do well at the box office. Although as early reports show this one isn't doing so hot.

Also work on your grammar.

Apr 13 - 12:32 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Wrong site. YouTube is where your grammar Nazi friends are. O wait you are all hiding behind a computer so i guess anywhere is fine for you to troll. Have fun good day.

Apr 15 - 01:58 PM

John Tyler

J *

Don't! It'll give you cancer!

Apr 11 - 03:57 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile