65% The Equalizer Sep 26

100% Sleepy Hollow: Season 2
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Scooby-Doo in Where's My Mummy? Reviews

September 11, 2010
The baddies in the movie are Dr. Amelia von Butch and her minions witch look very much like slightly retextured ?Rescue Heroes? In fact of the look of the animation is very much like the ?Rescue Heroes. Big purposeful sweep shots to play up on the 3D modeled imagery. Personally it looks a little dated and trades speed of development for hand painted look. Velma?s working on an archeological dig and Egypt and has a crush on another archeologist who turn out to be a prince. The rest of the crowd shows up to lend a hand on the sensitive excavation. The movie is not based on any basic history, but a cross pollination of the Mummy movies, Indiana Jones and others. I was not a big SD fan as a child but anything that keep the boys entertained while I can rest my eyes for a few minutes is 4-star in my book. 1998 Scooby-Doo On Monster Island. (1998) Beautiful Anime very scary 1999 Scooby-Doo and the Witches Ghost. (1999) More like Joosie and the pussycats 2000 Scooby-Doo and the cyber chase, (2000) Haven?t sene Night of the Living Doo (2001) Haven?t seen Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire (2002), OK Scooby-Doo and the Monster of Mexico (2003), Haven?t seen Scooby-Doo and the Loch Ness Monster (2004), OK Aloha, Scooby-Doo! (2004), Bare midriff daphne Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy? (2005), Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! (2006), good Chill Out, Scooby-Doo! (2007), haven?t seen Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King (2008) very good Scooby-Doo and the Samurai Sword (2009) excellent the ending a little long.
June 4, 2010
Yet another movie length animated outing, this one was slightly more engaging than others due to soem interesting voice work casting like Jeremy Piven and Christine Baranski.

Worth a peep, but still doesn't hold a candle to the classic stuff.
james f.
September 26, 2011
So far, this is the worst Scooby-Doo movie of all time. It couldn't keep my attention span for the first 15 minutes! This is the 2nd scooby-doo movie that I am giving a rotten grade, after Aloha Scooby Doo I gave a 40%
WC
March 22, 2011
This Scooby film was very enjoyable and had a good concept. Also the characters added were interesting and it had a few surprises in it.

September 11, 2010