Sea of Fear

100% Veep: Season 3

Sea of Fear Reviews

Drew S

May 1, 2007
Who's the retard who wrote this? Way to go, Lionsgate, you really love your crappy low-budget horrors.
kattzco
July 14, 2007
I would not rate this as a scary movie. Very anti-climatic. Very twisted plot, that was the only part of it. Once you think you know the ending, it changes.
VotE4Pedro12
May 2, 2007
It was a good movie but a little confuzzing and you could tell it was low budget[not that there's anything wrong with that]
December 4, 2012
Interesting ending,and probably the first horror/slasher film to take on the plot of making fun of themselves as they play there character at the same time since 1996's Scream.
October 27, 2012
retard low budget movie..filmed maybe in Washington State or Canada....summer vacation?? or winter vacation??? no bikini bodies no sun nothing..they were in Alaska?? what a trash movie.. give a favor dont see this movie so bad!!!
July 1, 2012
I only gave one star because it is the lowest rating. It deserves less.
Lucas S.
June 16, 2010
Sea of Fear is without a doubt, the worst horror movie in the entire cinema. This movie made me want to vomit. I do not know who will actually like this movie. The movie was all over the place. It was so confusing. The trailer was stupid and the movie was stupid. When I looked at the cover I just went this is going to be a total car crash, and I was right. I think this is one of the first times that I was right when I thought a movie was going to be really, really terrible. I give it a 0/1,000,000. I would fall asleep right when the movie begins if I have to watch that piece of junk again. Don't watch Sea of Fear. It is a waste of your time, and your life. 0 Stars
jazza923
June 16, 2010
5.5/10. Decent horror thriller. It's certainly not one of the best movies of the year but it does have a reasonable amount of suspense. Good job with the low budget the film has. Edward Albert is not a plus, I never did like him as an actor, and this film hasn't changed my mind on that. The setting of a small sailboat on the ocean adds to the suspense.