—— The Purge: Anarchy Jul 18

—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Daltry Calhoun Reviews

JannineKelly
May 10, 2007
a realli want to c this movie it looks gd
August 13, 2012
A Knoxville movie shouldn't be so devoid of highlights that less than 3 months alter i can't recall a single thing about it... and this was my second watch.
April 10, 2012
not mr. knoxville's best film by far, its ok but a little drawn out and not very funny either
September 22, 2011
Terrible. absolutely terrible.
November 13, 2010
Pshhaw to the 3.6 rating. This is a great movie--Juliette Lewis is fabulous......dialogue's great..
Candice N.
July 20, 2010
I honestly enjoyed this movie. I know it's not normal humor and most people found it to be a pretty bad movie, but I disagree. I happen to like Johnny Knoxville as an actor even though most people don't. I felt all the characters played well off each other, and Johnny's fumbling "Daltry Calhoun" as he tries to get to know his estranged daughter is heartwarming. Watch it at least once and decide for yourself.
Leigh R

November 9, 2006
A cute feel-good movie. It was okay...
brendan n.
April 30, 2010
johnny knoxville is an odd character and sadly this is a missed oportunity in my eyes. offbeat characters and great music can't save a film with no real focus or character development.
starts off fun but soon becomes a mess of ideas and no real substance to keep the snail pace alive. the actors do well with what they have but other then that this film missed the mark terribly, split between the film it wants to be and something else
zotrablue z.
October 2, 2009
Lol yeah this was pretty crap ...i love tarantino and Jonny Knoxville but this was ridiculous! Im glad i hardly heard about it! ~ So why is this so awful? / Well i always have a constructive response guaranteed!! ----Not funny, slow boring, annoying ---wen i first read that it was made by tarantino i thought ok should be funny! And that it had Jonny Knoxville has funny right?? Just from that description i would have thought there would be jackass pain!! With reservoir dogs (or insert any decent tarantino movie) but what i got was dreck. Do not see this unless you are easily bowled over by romantic style drama that which i abhor
The M

April 18, 2008
I don't know if this movie is trying to be funny or serious.
herecomesthemoney69
April 3, 2007
Pretty crappy it was weird seeing johnny knoxville playing a kind of serious role and the whammy guy from anchorman playing the half retartded guy. The lead girl fucken pissed me off. Cant beileve tarintino produced this.
January 3, 2009
the actress who played his daughter was great.
shortkakesweet17
April 2, 2008
Cute father-daughter story, hilariously precocious teenage girl. I loved this movie.
Oh and favorite quote: We must,we must,we must increase our bust!
GeEsTrUeLoVe
March 30, 2008
I love this movie!! beware tho it made me cry!!!!!
January 12, 2008
all of knoxville's movies are good!
krazekenzie7
September 14, 2007
this movie is so sad but i love it so much it is my 2nd favorite movie
kraze80zchick
September 11, 2007
so good and rly funny
glucky22
September 7, 2007
didnt find it that funny