Sarah Jessica Parker Talks Sex and the City 3

Summary

"It's a small story, but I think it should be told." Back to Article

Comments

King Crunk

King Crunk

No it shouldn't be. I was never a fan of this series, but it was pretty much unanimous across the board that the second movie sucked, and it was a bomb at the box-office, too. Parker just wants to cash in on this because she cannot get anything else going in her career right now.

Aug 22 - 08:14 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

I did like the series. The Sopranos and SATC are why I originally subscribed to HBO.
The movies have been junk, especially the second. But, if they can right that wrong and end it on a good note, go for it. If there's room for Final Destination 5, Rambo 5, Die Hard 5, etc, then there's room for SATC3. Let those that like it have their movie.

Aug 22 - 09:00 AM

Not L.

Not Likely

haha I love how they don't want a prequel because their old a$$es would be out of a job!

Aug 22 - 09:47 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

Will you be laughing when the job you invested 10 years of your life into is threatened by a younger, cheaper upstart? Dumbass.

Aug 22 - 10:29 AM

Flash T.

Flash T

It's the nature of the business they are in, besides it kind of sums up the vapid 2 dimensional world their characters inhabit.

Aug 23 - 05:42 AM

Flash T.

Flash T

I'm with Peter Griffen, Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot.

Aug 23 - 05:43 AM

Not L.

Not Likely

Dumbass? Grow up

They are actresses, if they can't find new work then guess what...

Did you hear the Star Trek crew crying about them bringing in a younger cast? (don't count Shatner because he's just a spotlight whore and wasn't worried about his 'job')

Aug 23 - 01:42 PM

Dave J

Dave J

Not to start anything with you(Brad) but by looking at your comment, I'm been given the assumption that you had seen all the "Sex and the City" films and liked all of them- am I correct, even though they're unpopularized by 'men' which was the reason why they weren't doing incredibly well at the boxoffice? Also, some had said that the reason behind "Sex & The City" originally derived from "The Golden Girls" with Bette white, etc, I was wondering what do you think about that notion? I'm just sayin' had they continued with the tv series, they might've continued to do well with this female audience, but as I recall, the last "Sex & The City" film did fairly worst than the last one!

Aug 23 - 02:32 PM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

Aug 22 - 10:29 AM

Flash T.

Flash T

Aug 23 - 05:42 AM

Flash T.

Flash T

I'm with Peter Griffen, Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot.

Aug 23 - 05:43 AM

Not L.

Not Likely

Dumbass? Grow up

They are actresses, if they can't find new work then guess what...

Aug 23 - 01:42 PM

Dave J

Dave J

Aug 23 - 02:32 PM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

Maybe they can have a dual-timeline like The Godfather Part II where the girls could be little-girls to teenagers in one storyline and "old hags" on the second inter-laced storline.

Sex in the City needs a HIT! (a dual-storyline will capture a wider, more multi-generational) audience

Aug 22 - 11:50 AM

King  S.

King Simba

Another one? It simply doesn't make much sense. And I'm not just talking in quality terms I'm talking in financial terms. SATC2 made 60 mil less than the original, not to mention fell much harder at the box office, meaning even fans weren't really that satisfied with it. It also cost a lot more (80 mil, the budget I believe was) The third film will most likely show a further dropoff, meaning it may very well gross less domestically than its budget (though it might be saved WW)

Aug 22 - 02:55 PM

Oliver R.

Oliver Renshaw

Please, let it die.

Focus on the Entourage film!

Aug 22 - 04:39 PM

bijio

biji badness

i love how she says something like "its a story that needs to be told". just like the second one, hm? a story of you old, dried up retards flying across the world (for free, with ALL the perks), putting everything going on in your lives on hold...it needed to be told how insensitive you are to other cultures and how incredibly entitled you all feel? jesus christ, was the show that bad??

sorry, but i just REALLY hated that f###ing movie.

Aug 22 - 07:13 PM

dudemeister

dude meister

Aug 22 - 07:29 PM

Flash T.

Flash T

Aug 23 - 05:42 AM

Flash T.

Flash T

I'm with Peter Griffen, Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot.

Aug 23 - 05:43 AM

Not L.

Not Likely

Dumbass? Grow up

They are actresses, if they can't find new work then guess what...

Aug 23 - 01:42 PM

Dave J

Dave J

Aug 23 - 02:32 PM

Unbreakable Samurai

Unbreakable Samurai

This series just needs to die.

Aug 24 - 02:48 PM

Ethan Hawke's 10 Best Movies

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Pictures of great movie apes

Gone Girl Trailer