Sexykiller, morirás por ella Reviews

October 28, 2012
Basically Scary Movie in Spanish, but much much better. It's an interesting film, as we are listening to the retelling of a serial killer's crimes. The killer is a fashionable female, who constantly breaks the fourth wall. Very unique and usual. The set was beautiful, totally depicted the religious nature of Spain; the colours were amazing, made the film looked like a neo-noir. It's also insanely funny, I'd love to see more of films starring Macarena Gomez.
May 7, 2010
Plenty of fun. Very fast-paced, hard to keep up with reading subtitles and all. Fairly predictable but entertaining nonetheless.
July 5, 2014
Damn awful! Tries to be knowing but comes across as smug, exasperated actors pulling faces is the height of it's humour, and a petite lady wearing tight fitting clothes isn't my idea of sexy... and don't even get me started on the zombies!
January 19, 2013
I picked this up because i was bored and it cost 2.50 euro. I enjoyed it immensely.
It's funny, a bit gory, fast-paced, stylish and clever. The zombie thing feels a bit like compromising the overall mental approach but it's not a big part of the movie and in any case it all wraps up nicely so no need to let that derive you from a such great fun. Dive in.
October 28, 2012
January 6, 2011
Crazy, crazy movie. Delightfully twisted.