Shadow: Dead Riot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shadow: Dead Riot Reviews

½ March 14, 2014
Awesome! I like this better than Candyman. W.I.P. movie with zombies, Tony Todd, and Misty Mundae! What's not to like? Make sure you get the unedited version.
June 20, 2013
It looks really good
January 22, 2013
This was bad, though the fight and shower scenes were somewhat redeeming.
March 14, 2010
a zombie /woman behind bars?story of rikki-oh/cash in on the grindhouse trend of a few years ago.. starring tony(forever known as Candyman) todd ..
enjoyable after a few beers and watched with a few friends
September 29, 2009
Todd is easily on another level acting wise than everyone else in the movie. Though for some reason i did get some enjoyment out of the incoherent story and just god awful acting. Then again what can we expect from low budget zombie movies these days?
November 30, 2007
Tony Todd didn't deserve to be in this film.Cheesy all the way.
½ November 23, 2007
This was a real disappontment. I was expecting a crazy Grindhouse-style movie, but this was just poorly crafted shlock. I thought I would love a combo of women's prison/kung fu/zombie movies but this was just really bad and seemed endless. For hardcore zombie fans only (and even then, it's barely recommended).
October 21, 2007
Only because Tony Todd is in it.Only reason.
September 9, 2007
one of the sickest films i've seen in a long time.
August 27, 2007
This movie is like three in one. It is dark zombie horror, a girl fighting girl action film, and an exploitive girls in prison film. The first part is worthy of 3.5 stars. the other two are 1 to 1.5 stars. overall it gets 2 stars.
August 22, 2007
Low budget badness. Bad acting. Lots of naked women lol.
½ August 3, 2007
This one is for those who like weird, sick and gross martial arts action!! It's very low budget and has very bad acting but it's cool to watch and laugh at with friends. It was inspired by my personal favorite action flick "The Story of Ricky". It of course fails to have the same allure as "Ricky" and lacks the charisma the actors have. Overall, it's a trip to watch!!
September 30, 2006
[font='Times New Roman'][font='Times New Roman'][size=4]Aside from Tony Todd, who puts in a good enough performance as the evil ?Shadow,? most of the acting in this movie is unintentionally comical. I can?t say I expected much from this obvious sexploitation release, and my low expectations were met. The effects are not cutting edge, nor even close to that. They are good enough on average however. The film tries to combine a women?s prison sexploitation setting with a zombie attack plot. They throw in a psycho-killer, ?voo-doo? empowered bad guy for good measure. None of it follows very much logic and like the acting, tends to end up coming off as comical, unintentionally. The movie score also doesn?t help the film at all.[/size][/font][/font]