—— The Identical Sep 05

Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Reviews

WrenchLT
WrenchLT

January 9, 2011
Possibly one of the greatest bad movies ever made! The fact that it takes itself seriously is what makes it so unintentionally hilarious. Worth watching just to see how bad it is. Congrats to David Worth for directing one of the most enjoyable films in recent years.
Ken S

June 24, 2007
Like a donkey show. So hideous it's fascinating.
Anthony L

September 22, 2009
This is brilliant! The best worst film ever made, watch the boring beginning just for the ridicules but fantastic ending where the shark eats everything no matter what size it is! John Barrowman is also the (unlikely) hero who camps it up no end. The best thing is they kept all of his ad-lib stuff so quite unexpectedly, half way through a romantic conversation you get, 'I?m a little wired... what do you say I take you home and eat your pussy?" Brilliant!
Luke B

December 20, 2006
"How about I take you home and eat your pussy?" What a perfectly respectable and normal chat up line. Works an' all. Yes this piece of crap becomes better the more you drink. A repetitive cgi shark with no texture, obvious that people are going down slides when going in the sharks mouth and of course shots repeated over and over. Like Shark Attack 1 and 2 at the same time. So twice as bad but twice as funny.
Dean !

June 24, 2007
This should be listed as a comedy. Has to be seen to be believed, never laughed so much at a horror!
Steven V

April 28, 2007
Good movie. The absolute best film of all Shark Attack's movie. The acting and the effects are truly dreadfull.
Christopher B

February 3, 2007
Okay, if I was asked my favourite film of all time it would be the Evil Dead Trilogy. I grew up with them so the reason they are my favourite is a personal reason. But if you were to ask me the best film in terms of pure filmmaking and influence on film as a whole it would have to be this one. I really am surprised people even bother making films after this one was made, they can't do anything new. And screenwriters take note, this film has some of the greatest dialogue ever written. One line in particular seems to stand out.
Masterpiece. Genius. Perfection. All those words would be an insult to describe Shark Attack 3's greatness. Truly makes Jaws obsolete.
January 29, 2012
One of the best bad movies. Special effects are laughably bad and the lines are priceless. Lots of roaring sharks too!
December 12, 2011
I give this movie credit for the funny factor. I am not sure if the people making the movie were in on the joke, but boy oh boy did I roar with laughter. Later in the movie, when the really big shark shows up and swallows entire boats whole, I laughed out loud and said, "This movie is so terrible!" Really, some of these scenes looked like it was their first time using After Effects. I had a blast.
November 10, 2010
Just as good as Shark attack 2 it was great a little funny at times but they improved more and more on the story as the films had went along and this one had a good story
TonyPolito
August 19, 2010
A superlative moment in cinematic history, in that it will surely win the Oscar for "Most Cast & Crew Surnames Ending in OV". Not entirely surprising since Director David Worth shot this stinker in Sofia.

Apparently, due to how far a dollar goes in Bulgaria, Sofia's a good place to film on a low budget - and take an extended vacation at the same time.

The film ends with a bunch of people dressed in formal attire jumping off their sinking yacht, then climbing into life rafts and drifting away to land and safety. Well, actually Worth forgot to include the land and safety part of the scene. But we know he meant to.

The expression and demeanor of every last one of the actors reveals they were clearly bothered by the inconvenience of having to get wet, despite the fact they are supposedly jumping for their very lives.

Then the viewer gets to see something that vaguely looks like a big rubber shark still anxiously trolling underwater, hoping that everyone will return so it can be prop-rented out again for "Shark Attack 4." Run credits.

Another barrel-bottom-scraper from the The Sci-Fi - ur SyFy - Channel, aired at 3am-5am. I was busy working email at the time, so I left it on - mostly so I could play "Tat Peek Bingo."

RECOMMENDATION: This bow-wow was immediately followed by a Danbury Mint Fifty State Quarters Sets infomercial - which was much more entertaining.
ladollyvitaxo
April 9, 2009
This movie proves that where there's a will (and by will I mean stock footage of great white sharks and a dream) there's a way!
March 22, 2009
Kewl film.....BIIIIIGGGG shark! So make sure you have a lot of popcorn oelse you'll start biting your fingernails. LOL.
115b
August 30, 2007
All you need to know about this film is right here,BIG SHARKS...And tons of stock footage and bad acting and effects...
But It is a good movie to watch with friends if you wanna see a movie that'll make you laugh...I'm giving it 4 stars because even though it sucked you can laugh your head off at it...
Great B-Movie.
luna715
April 21, 2007
If you've got a craving for seafood and stinky cheese, this is the one to see. It's the single funniest shark movie I have ever seen in my entire life. A total classic of the genre!
brandyleedotnet
November 24, 2006
Any film that has the line...

"I'm really wired. What do you say I take you home and eat your pussy?"

...has got to be good.
August 4, 2014
This is definitely one of those Shark Movies/Jaws ripoffs that is soooo bad, it's good. Shark Movies Are kind of a guilty pleasure of mine in a way, but there is no denying that this movie rips off countless things from Jaws. sure, a lot of Shark movies have done that, but this one does it more than any other Shark movie that I've EVER seen. It doesn't just rip off the first one, it "Borrows" elements from even the sequels as well. I'd list them right now, but I feel that would take too long and take up too much space.
October 16, 2013
Momma shark is big. And she gets really pi**ed off when they kill her kid. Not a bad flick at all - and the "megs" look almost real!
Joa
June 22, 2013
"So, what do you say I take you home and eat your p+ssy?"...yes it is an actual quote from the movie. That was enough to win me over. 3 stars! lol