She Cried No - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

She Cried No Reviews

½ February 20, 2009
Not bad TV movie. Not so pleasant topic as it begins with an out of control bunch of frat boys who are getting the younger female students drunk/drugged at parties so they can take advantage.
Melissa (Candace Cameron Bure) is the sister of one of the frat boys, and when it happens to her, she decides to make a stand. This follows her struggles and the impact it has on her own life and that of her family.
The movie is quite predictable, but the young cast are effective and, though this movie is from the 90's, it is still relevant in its message.
½ September 7, 2008
I always thought Mark Paul Gosselaar was cute, and better than these after school special movies............other than that this was entertaining he played the part well
September 13, 2007
Again, another lifetime type movie.
Once again realistic to real life, expecially concerning college away from home.
I thought Nikki Cox played a horrible friend & I was glad she got a taste of her own medicine later on. I thought Bure & Gosselaar had a good on screen chemistry too.
I am glad she stood up for herself, no matter how horrible people treated her & knowing the consequences. I think it gives girls something to relate to if ever in a situation like this.
½ February 20, 2009
December 29, 2013
Zack Morris upgrades his antics from scamming his friends to drugging and raping college girls.
May 20, 2013
Everything sucks and everyone is terrible.
February 12, 2013
it is the best movie ever
½ November 28, 2010
A cheesy Lifetime movie which deserved a better treatment :(
October 21, 2008
I own it, so I might as well see it once.
½ September 7, 2008
July 25, 2008
i love mark he is a really good actore and i thank this would be a very good movie
April 12, 2008
even though Candace Cameron is in it, I still say no, it looks kinda bad.
February 26, 2008
I don't understand, when a female says no that's what she means. Some dont seem to understand that. What would you do if you were put in this situation?
January 31, 2008
I have respect for her !
½ November 7, 2007
I don't really like how they portrayed the story of this movie.
October 27, 2007
This is a great lifetime original.
September 28, 2007
Mark-Paul "Zach Morris" Gosselaar plays a rapist, and plays it well. This is a gem of greatness. It's like, "What if Saved by the Bell: The college years" wasn't cancelled?
½ September 26, 2007
scarey to think that things like this actually does happen...
September 20, 2007
I haven't seen this movie in so long. But Candace and Mark-Paul had good on screen chemistry together.
September 13, 2007
Again, another lifetime type movie.