• PG-13, 1 hr. 40 min.

—— Unforgettable: Season 3

She-Devil Reviews

AJ V

December 4, 2012
I absolutely loved this movie! Roseanne has never been as entertaining and mischievous as she is in this. If you loved her show, you ought to see it. The rest of the cast is just perfect. This film is hilarious and heartfelt at the same time. We identify and sympathize with Ruth, she's just an ordinary woman like the rest of us, but she has guts too. I highly recommend it, it's a lot of fun.
Lady D

November 17, 2006
An enjoyable surprise, having expected this to be total trash. Meryl Streep played her role really well as the husband stealing, spoilt, Neurotic. This film would bring many a smile to anyone who could relate to the Woman Scorned scenario and the list and the cool demeanour of Ruth (Roseanne) was proof of Revenge being a dish best served cold.
ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 11, 2009
Meryl Streep owns the Knowledge to play the roles of "Divas" or wannabe. However Roseanne was really funny in this Movie. The Part where she lives her house burning back was really funny.
deano
deano

November 7, 2006
A dismally unfunny rendering of Fay Weldon's novel of a wife taking revenge on her departed husband and his lover.
ascordeiro108
ascordeiro108

December 2, 2010
meryl was so beautiful in this really she so rocks the diva roles. I was reluctant to see this movie, but had a nice surprise cause it's quite enjoyable
Yinalí R

June 9, 2008
Super funny!
Sarah P

October 21, 2010
Funny movie, fun to watch - an all around good time!
iLeo
iLeo

April 12, 2007
Absolutely hilarious! Great cast- Meryl Streep, Roseanne, Ed Begley Jr., and A Martinez. Crazy funny! Worth watching.
rodjeckrich
January 29, 2013
You star in a sitcom that is hugely popular so it is inevitable that you want to strike movie gold. Roseanne was a funny TV show at least until it got bad so lets give Roseanne Barr a movie. Even as a kid I thought this was terrible.
December 19, 2012
A completely ridiculous but rather hilarious flick if you don't take it too seriously. Meryl Streep plays an amazing diva.
nrobinson169
April 17, 2012
Absolutely loved this movie!! Who doesn't need a good laugh each day? I'd recommend this movie to anyone who loves to laugh!
ghettoqueen747
November 4, 2008
loved this movie I am a fan of roseanne and she was hilarious. it is a good movie to watch if you are a fan of Lifetime or a woman who believes in getting even with a cheating man.
June 14, 2008
I love this movie. The role that Roseanne was born for - a bitch of the first order. Highly entertaining.
turticushi
September 23, 2006
I love all the revenge. She lays it on pretty heavy, and totally ruins her husband.......good girl. ;)
bottecellie
May 26, 2008
I like this movie....I like it how Roseanne is not going to take any crap from anyone, not even her husband, and I love how she gets back at him....
insanenutball
March 6, 2008
this movie is one of my biggest guilty pleasures...who knew Meryl and Roseanne would ever star in a movie...but it can be really really funny...i throughly enjoy this movie everytime its on tv!!
January 11, 2007
Roseanne& Streep are hilarious in this one. A must see in my opinion. A funny film! Streep was at the top of her game in this one in my opinion.
May 29, 2007
This is a funny and cute classic film. Meryl Streep is great and Roseanne Barr is too funny. I use to wath this film all the time as a hild. It's just too funny.
May 21, 2007
Knowing Roseanne's personality, she's already judged b/c she's in the movie. I felt bad for her, being the average housewive with a huge mole trying to please the unsatisfied husband. He does the obvious, and clings onto a successful, childless, beautiful writer who is going to learn the hard way not to mess with Roseanne. And man, does she make the blonde's life a living nightmare. And don't think she forgot the cheating husband, no, she doesn't. In the end, everyone gets what they derserve.
MovieGuruDude72
April 21, 2007
How on Earth did that slug Rosanne ever get a career in TV and movies? She's so disgusting she makes Rosie O'Donnell look like Demi Moore.