• R, 2 hr. 4 min.

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Shoot the Moon Reviews

Lucas M

November 21, 2011
Good film about a unhappy marriage. But, Shoot the Moon is very emotional and have one of the worst end that I ever see, that makes the audience saw more, but unfortunately is impeded to see.
Jennifer X

May 1, 2011
What an emotional rollercoaster of a film, what with all the platesmashing and slammed doors and running around. I really, really loved this in the first hour, but after the second hour brought more of the same drama, my appreciation for it dropped significantly.
jjnxn
jjnxn

January 20, 2008
Great performances, sad subject matter.
Adam M

July 10, 2007
lots of yelling and emotional explosions divided by tender moments of contact and stressed-out laughs; kid actors are good; best movie I've seen by Alan Parker, whose lurid fascination with painful episodes is held back by the great Bo Goldman's screenplay
December 9, 2012
Effective '80s divorce drama with great, yet mostly forgotten, turns from Diane Keaton and Albert Finney. Dana Hill, mostly known as Audrey Griswold in EUROPEAN VACATION, is surprisingly fantastic as the oldest child caught in the middle.
Will Errickson
April 26, 2012
July 4, 2013
Keaton is tremendous, once again.
Jon N.
June 26, 2013
Pretentious trash that takes shallow to new depths. A portrait of a marriage of two selfish and self-absorbed people that goes nowhere. I spent two of the longest hours of my life watching this repetitive and boring film.
February 19, 2013
One of the best ever.
Lucas M

November 21, 2011
Michael H.
January 24, 2009
When people say that Diane Keaton can't act. I always point them in the direction of this film. She goes further than any actress I can think of to that place most relationships I know, in real life, end up. She is superb in this beautifully paced and shot film. Her and Albert Finney should of been nominated.