Shrek in the Swamp Karaoke Dance Party - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek in the Swamp Karaoke Dance Party Reviews

April 17, 2007
after the first 3 songs i was getting a bit anxious for this to hurry and end. bloopers are more my thing, not singing. it IS cute however, and the donkey and dragon duet did crack the kids up, so yea... i guess thats what counts.
November 22, 2015
And the worst thing in this short is not even that it hasn't got anything remarkable. Everything that is shown here looks clumsy and ridiculous. It's completely useless addition.
December 27, 2014
Always watch ut after watching the first shrek very well done and catchy too.
May 16, 2013
This was featured as the end of the Shrek (2001) movie on VHS and as a bonus feature on the DVD and Blu-Ray.
½ January 25, 2014
one of my favorite specials
November 11, 2013
The songs are pretty catchy.
January 31, 2013
I think mike myers should make some more movies even though he's in his 50's he can still pull off a good movie and besides after awhile people start to forget about him that's why he needs to start on another movie
August 11, 2012
I thought this was like 3 minutes long. :l
½ June 24, 2007
At the end of the credits of the first Shrek film, 3 minutes long, didn't realise it deserved a place on flixter! It is funny though, features songs that relates to the characters in some way and if you can manage to wait the 5 minutes or however long it is that credits take, it's worth it.
May 28, 2011
It's pretty funny for a short.
February 24, 2010
this exists........-.-
½ February 18, 2010
Adds more to the film I guess.
½ April 21, 2009
Kind of surprised this DVD extra is available for review. But yeah it's short but fun to watch.
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
March 11, 2009
i would love to see it, i love singing
½ February 24, 2009
kinda funny but i hate singing
½ November 13, 2008
Fun extra material on the first movie. Doesn't understand why it's here like a whole movie though...
July 11, 2008
Wasnt this at the end of one on the dvd???
June 15, 2008
this was an awesome extra scene after shrek 1. I loved the many cool songs they used,even songs that just came out during the 2000's,like i like big butts and who let the dogs out.

My mom always liked seeing this at the end of shrek 1.

I'm planning on buying the 1st shrek movie soon.

I already own the 2nd and 3rd shrek movies.

I also saw shrek 2 on a dvd before it came out on dvd,my sister's friend got a copy of it from dreamworks where he works at and he was allowed to give it to us,but we didn't have to return it,cuz it was one of their thousands of copies.
May 23, 2008
YES! BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!