Silver Circle Reviews

January 5, 2014
It was great to see an enjoyable movie on such an important subject. After a while I forgot I was watching animation and got sucked into the story.
May 9, 2013
Silver Circle is fantastic! Coming at just the right time, amidst economic uncertainty, this fictional account tells the very REAL story of financial dominance and predation--and a rebellious plot to free the people from a system that perpetuates poverty.

Gripping action scenes and car chases are well-balanced with character development and visible humanity. The movie boldly focusses on the most important story ever told: that of man's struggle to free himself from subjugation. I predict that in the future, viewers will look upon this movie with amazement at the inspiration and insight of those involved. Truly a historic work.
June 23, 2013
Good Story. Good Dialog. Good Directing. Animation is a little awkward.
May 16, 2013
There's action, romance, explosions, and crazy animation! There's so many plot twists and sprinkles of humor. HIGHLY recommend it! SILVERCIRCLEMOVIE.COM
May 15, 2013
A good film that is worth checking out. Ignore the troll coments from the NYT and Village Voice who want to dismiss the film due to their religious viewpoints and political self-hatred.
May 14, 2013
the FILM gave a great insight into how slowly but surly our monetary system is abused wile, people just live their lives accepting the inflation and Outrageous Laws in a helpless manor.
Many scenarios in Economics, Land Ownership, and Human Behaviors are based on past historical events from around the world.
Slow methodical Leadership, and Media shaped and formed this into consumer based society, that cares not what is happening around them Politically and Economical only what good they can stake in their homes. (as the homes are being legally taken away from them)
May 14, 2013
Very cool graphics. Super plotline. End the Fed!
½ May 14, 2013
Intelligent, fast-paced, and poignant, Silver Circle is a must see especially for its unique visuals and extremely important perspective. While adults will find the content worth pondering (especially the hyper-inflation and strategic housing reserve concepts), the film's animated style will attract younger viewers and I predict it will serve as a starting point for discussion with parents and teachers regarding the principles and foundations upon which the US government and economy rest. The makers of Silver Circle seem to have some significant insight (or a crystal ball) with current events quickly moving the US towards what Silver Circle predicts....
May 14, 2013
Why 4/5 stars? No other movie this year presented the theme of People vs. Power with such originality and believability, all while challenging the audience instead of pandering to them.
May 13, 2013
It's an important movie, with an important message that needs to get out. Great characters and storyline. Stunning they were able to make this move for such a small budget.
May 11, 2013
I've been following the progress of this movie for several years, so I was thrilled to be at the premiere in Nashua, NH during Liberty Forum. I will admit the animation is not at the level of the big Hollywood companies, but for a low-budget film, this was a good movie.
I also liked the story, and was able to connect to with the rebels in the Silver Circle.
This film is obviously geared towards a certain audience, but aren't all movies?
I give it 4 stars...
May 10, 2013
Great character development and an important message!
May 10, 2013
A dystopian future David v. Goliath where the curtain is pulled back to reveal the wizard is, in fact, the Federal Reserve. This is sure to ruffle some feathers and challenge your world view. With the real Federal Reserve currently buying 40+ Billion a month in mortgage backed securities, it's not to far a stretch for them to start buying houses outright. If you have the courage to travel down the rabbit hole, take the red pill and watch this movie!
May 9, 2013
If you're a fan of freedom, check this out! I enjoyed that the characters were not only dynamic but believable. Yes, this movie may seem hyperbolic but the message is clear-- we are living in a land where our personal freedoms and choices are becoming limited by governments every day. Do something about it. That's the message here.
May 9, 2013
I've seen the movie in three locations and appreciate it more each time. Promotes a strong message of Liberty with interesting characters and serious action.
May 9, 2013
I have to laugh at the scorn heaped on this thought provoking flick by "top reviewers." If you are able to watch the news with just a bit of detatchment, the plot to Silver Circle has startling parallels to reality, much like Orwell did in 1984. Learn something and be entertained at the same time.
April 14, 2013
Can't wait to see it at an upcoming showing!!!