Silver Wolf (1999)
A boy learns to deal with personal loss by making friends with a wild animal in this drama for the family. Jesse (Shane Meier) is a 16-year-old who is trying to put his life back together after the death of his father, who died while trying to rescue him in the wilderness. Jesse goes to live with his Uncle Roy (Michael Biehn), who lives in the rugged mountains of Washington State. While exploring, Jesse finds and rescues a wolf who has been seriously wounded; Jesse bonds with the animal, and
Sep 4, 2001
Watch It Now
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Audience Reviews for Silver Wolf
There are no featured audience reviews yet. Click the link below to see what others say about Silver Wolf!
- Jesse McLean: Better out there than in a cage, right?
- Lucy Rockwell: If that got any lamer, you'd have to put it in a wheelchair and push it.
- Anna McLean: Sometimes anger can be a prison, too.
- Uncle Roy: You know, he's not a dog.
- John Rockwell: What scares you is the same thing that makes you stronger.
Discuss Silver Wolf on our Movie forum!