91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

Simpsons: The Movie Reviews

FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

November 23, 2007
ive seen the simpsons movie that was out this year and i thopught it was reli funny and good though loads of people were saying it was crap and not as gd as the series but i think that its better then the series coz it was different and i htouht it was reli good and reli funnny
CrazyDudeForever
March 30, 2008
OMG, I love this movie. I watch it over and over again. I don't get bored with it. "Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does, can he swing, no he can, hes a pig. Look out, spiderpig!". Love this song.
Tetsuo8
August 5, 2008
Doh !! Homer and co is back.
this time, he does something so stupid, the whole town hates him!!!!!!!!!
gigglesfox
June 22, 2008
o my damn i love this movie!!!!!! i think everyone who is anyone should totally see this movie. it is like the best ever. its like just so funny. the dumb humor. its just a kick ass movie! this is one of my faves so watch it!
March 26, 2008
I'm assuming this is the one that was realeased in 07, but there's no pic or synopsis, so i don't know...
March 4, 2008
Views long a long episode, way to long. There are half hour Simpsons episodes more enthralling and humorous than this. If you've seen the spider pig segment, you've seen the best part of the movie.
kielhunt1
February 22, 2008
If you are a Simpsons fan then u must see it....I must warn you that the plot was really bad....they really reached on this one! Jokes were good and they played a lot off the previous seasons!
domarad
July 31, 2007
Should have been a lot better... if this had been to the TV show what the SOUTH PARK movie was for that, this would have been the biggest movie of all time. Instead, this suffered from unattempted reach at high expectations.
oceangirl2277
August 7, 2007
It was really really really hilarious and i could see it over and over again and it would never get old
dharp3r
July 31, 2007
Although the previews give away a lot, this movie is absolutely hilarious. I laughed from start to finish. Just when you think Homer couldn't be any funnier, he surprises you once again. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.
stretchmarkssuck
July 28, 2007
This was the best thought out series to movie. They had everything a true Simpson fan could want. It will not disappoint!
May 2, 2012
Don't they mean 'The Simpsons Movie'?