Simpsons - The Complete Fourth Season Reviews

July 20, 2010
This Season has the most classics including A Streetcar Named Marge, Kamp Krusty, I Love Lisa, and Lisa,s First Word
May 22, 2010
I could watch this season over and over again.
½ March 30, 2010
The Fourth Season of the 1989 series, The Simpsons, as the third season to have 20 episodes.
May 16, 2006
[b]Simpsons - The Complete Fourth Season (1992-1993)[/b]
April 8, 2006
simpsons are excellent as usually
March 16, 2006
This show started incredibly well though it's very dated, and it only got better. Well, until it reached it's peak in season 6 then it began a decline but thats another review for another time.
These are all comedy masterpieces (though Futurama is better!)
½ July 25, 2004
[color=yellow]Well now that I have the fourth season of the Simpsons...I can't wait until the 5th, all the way up to the 10th...the other 5 seasons aren't worth buying. Anywayz, this season has tons of great episodes:[/color]
[color=#ffff00][font=Verdana][color=yellow][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#ffff00][font=Verdana][color=yellow]Kamp Krusty [b]A+[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]A Streetcar Named Marge [b]A[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Homer the Heretic [b]A[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Lisa the Beauty Queen [b]A[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Treehouse of Horror III [b]A-[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie [b]A+[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Marge Gets a Job [b]A-[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]The New Kid on the Block [b]B+[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Mr. Plow [b]B+[/b][/color][/font]
[color=red][font=Verdana][color=white]Lisa?s First Word [b]A+ (My Favorite of the Season)[/b][/color][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Homer?s Triple Bypass [b]A- [/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Marge vs. the Monorail [b]A[/b][/color][/font]
[color=yellow][font=Verdana]Selma[/font][font=Verdana]?s Choice [b]A+[/b][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Brother from the Same Planet [b]A[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]I Love Lisa [b]B+[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Duffless [b]A[/b][/color][/font]
[color=yellow][font=Verdana]Last Exit to [/font][font=Verdana]Springfield[/font][font=Verdana] [b]A-[/b][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]So it?s come to this: A Simpson?s Clip Show [b]A-[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]The Front [b]B [color=white](Worst of Season, but still good!)[/color][/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Whacking Day [b]B+[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Marge in Chains [b]B+[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Krusty Gets Kancelled [b]A-[/b][/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=yellow][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Overall a 9/10:fresh: [/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=yellow]Awesome episodes, dumb DVD menus, somewhat good features[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana]:up: You buy it![/font]
[/color]
July 19, 2004
"[b]He was jackin' off and playin' cards at the same time?"[/b]

Before we get started, can I just say that RENO 911! :fresh: [color=black]10/10 [/color][color=orange]is a damned brilliant show? More people should be watching it, you assholes.[/color]
[color=#ffa500][/color]
[color=#ffa500]On to other things. It is the golden season, the season where nearly every episode is something so brilliant it seems to be unreal. Of course, I'm talking about the fourth season of THE SIMPSONS, which I think it's safe to say is the best show in the history of television. Shit people, if you don't watch THE SIMPSONS, then you are of lower intelligence than those that do. I'm sorry, but that's the way things have to be. [/color]
[color=#ffa500]It's the truth, though.[/color]