Sinbad: Where U Been? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sinbad: Where U Been? Reviews

½ May 3, 2013
Sinbad's Were U Been title jus sounds funny, saw it resently laughed so much. It jus shows that not all comidans have 2 curse to make u laugh.
December 12, 2014
This is the funniest comedy stand up I have ever seen! OMG! lol can't stop laughing.
½ May 3, 2013
March 6, 2011
Clean Fun...and it was funny...LOL
September 4, 2010
Its been forever since I've seen Sinbad do stand-up. Heck do anything! Its also been a long time since I've enjoyed a routine this much. I had no idea he was this kind of funny. While watching this I saw Sinbad touch on a wide range of subjects. Teenagers, taxes, marriage, cars. But it was refreshing. He had a new twist on it and a REAL observation that everybody in the crowd could relate to. Which bring me to another positive. The audience was comprised of teens, elders, black, white, Asian, etc etc. And many times throughout Sinbad has to pause due to the roars and folks not being able to breathe. That's comedy!! All in all, great to watch, felt like he was talking right to me and speaking to my own thoughts. And that's the mark of a comedian, seriously!
½ May 9, 2010
After a ten year vacation from the comedy scene Sinbad is back and better than ever.
July 10, 2010
OK. Good to see him back though!