Sirius Reviews

½ July 15, 2015
Some of the mysteries may be intriguing but there is no way that someone with a brain could take any seriously this ridiculous New Age crap and Dr. Greer's nonsensical claims (CE-5? Please, what a joke), and the movie is so badly edited and messy that it becomes irritating.
July 5, 2015
This is essentially Ancient Aliens the movie. It's a 2 hour long facepalm. I kept expecting Giorgio Tsoukalos to show up, so at least I could laugh a little bit. Greer is an extremely misguided individual, and much of the movie just espouses ludicrous conspiracy theories along with the absurd way it presents all of its "evidence" of ET visitation as fact. Not only has the best of this so-called evidence been mentioned incessantly for over a decade, but any small amount of research will pretty much tell you that it's crap. It's highly likely the Phoenix lights can be attributed to flares, and DNA testing proved that the Atacama humanoid is almost certainly human years ago. It's going to take a little while to get the foul taste out of my mouth from this one.
May 28, 2013
This is definitely a 5 Stars, very please! Love Dr Steven Greer's work too
May 27, 2013
I hope this sparks some level of change, we are all capable of so much more. Our world and our liberties are decaying everyday .. but they don't have to; empower each other, start here.