Six: The Mark Unleashed Reviews

July 12, 2012
It isn't the typical Christian Apocolypse movie. The fact they insinuate beheadings makes it a much gritter film. The look of one of the villians is cleache, but he is just too creapy to ignore. The film is defininatelly evangical, but very entertaining.
February 14, 2008
I really enjoyed this movie. This reminds a lot of movies like 1984 and films of that nature, except that this is the Christian nature. I have no problem watching Christian movies if they are well done and this was witrh the exception of Stephen Baldwin, well done. It was also cool to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan(Supernatural) in this.
½ March 27, 2007
It is definitely a good end times thriller that shows the peril of accepting the mandatory Mark of the Beast of the Antichrist during the Tribulation period. It doesn't provide much background for what the Rapture and Tribulation are from what I remember, but it is still a good movie.
½ September 28, 2004
[size=5][color=red] the plot [/color][/size]

David White and Kevin Downes play two political prisoners who are detained under a brutal dictator who has turned the world into an Orwellian wasteland devoid of freedom, privacy, and choice. A Community Police Force follows the every move of every citizen an to disobey would be to die. The two meet a mysterious stranger (Stephen Baldwin) who helps them escape and fills them in on what they've missed during their imprisonment: CPF agents have struck a deal with an inmate (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) that grants his life for the betrayal of Christian renegades. The three must now form an alliance with the most wanted renegade and the leader of the resistance movement (Cosimo Michael); the fate of the world will be determined by their success or failure.

[size=5][color=red]my thoughts of the movie[/color][/size]

i dont really like end time movies, are christian made movies at all ,for one the acting is bad,there always cheesy ,this one is no diffent but i really enjoyed this one , cheesy yes but this one hit me harder than the other ones. it shows the love of christ and what the bible predicts of the end time really well ,flawed but good movie ,so i give it a even seven