Skinny Puppy: The Greater Wrong of the Right Live - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skinny Puppy: The Greater Wrong of the Right Live Reviews

½ March 2, 2007
Great show. Great visuals. Anti Bush! And great music. Love Skinny Puppy! Can't wait to see them again here in San Diego!
½ October 23, 2008
A rare gem (don't you hate it when people say things like that?)! Still, very few concert DVDs are worth watching, say nothing about owning. This one is one of the few that I'm glad to say I own.
April 9, 2008
Got this! Saw them on this tour, so wanted to remember it. It looked so unlike anyother live concern Ive been to. Sooo much attention to detail-lights, screens, fake blood, lasers, great music.
February 2, 2008
This is what the inside of my head looks and sounds like.
½ August 3, 2007
I attended this concert...I'm on the DVD itself for all of 1 second. Yay. Best show I ever attended.
July 14, 2007
The live music to DVD transfer is a bit off and out of synch. The visuals are good though and some of the live versions are just as good as the originals. The menu music is from the Puppy Gristle album and I thought that was a nice add. "Protest" video sucks!!!
April 8, 2007
saw this show live... brilliant
½ March 2, 2007
½ November 23, 2006
another darkspider1 addition to flixster . this kicks ass!