Sleepless in Seattle Quotes
The top Sleepless in Seattle quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Dennis Reed: It rains nine months a year in Seattle.Annie Reed: I know!
- Becky: Your destiny can be your doom. Look at me and my Rick.
- Jay: Gunga Din is not a, a swatch kinda movie.
- Annie Reed: Destiny is something that we've invented because we can't stand that fact that everything that happens is accidental.
- Annie Reed: I don't deserve you.Walter: Well, I wouldn't put it that way, but... okay.
- Sam Baldwin: Didn't you see Fatal Attraction?Jonah Baldwin: You wouldn't let me!Sam Baldwin: Well, I saw it and scared the shit out of me! It scared the shit out of every man in America!
- Sam Baldwin: I knew it the first time I saw her. It was like coming home, only to no home I'd ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was...magic.‐ Submitted by Amanda V (3 years ago)
- Annie Reed: You make a million decisions that mean nothing, & then one day, you order take-out, and it changes your life.‐ Submitted by Thilina M (4 years ago)
- Annie Reed: Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.
- Annie Reed: I don't deserve you.
- Annie Reed: Sam. It's nice to meet you.