Smart House Reviews

½ February 12, 2010
Ryan Merriman rocks the house in one of the best Disney Channel Original Movies! (First viewing - Teen years)
½ July 27, 2010
This movie is a CLASSIC. One of my Top 5 favorite Disney Channel movies. I always wanted that house, post-evil Katey Segal, anyway.
March 25, 2009
The house in the movie make the movie pretty interesting. A talking house? However, I think the movie could of done a little better with the problems and the solutions in the movie.
June 20, 2008
i liked this movie. but after i watched it once, every other time it would come on, i would have to change the channel.
½ March 27, 2008
Just okay. Not really anything exciting, but just okay. The theme was unrealistic and very out there, but it wasnt bad. I really dont have much to say about it
April 28, 2015
Yeah, that's right. The 1999 Disney Original. I'll start off by saying I watched all four of these movies while I was sick in bed. I remembered thinking Smart House was interesting back in the day and had the urge to re-watch it. Of course it is very 90's. There's even a boy band dance sequence. With smart houses becoming a thing now I think this movie needs a do over. Who wouldn't want a vacuum sucking carpet and every meal made instantly just by asking? It's corny and cheesy and yet let me wanting to re-watch a lot of the Disney Originals. Good memories.
June 30, 2014
It's ridden with cliches and has a load of ridiculous dialogue that's very laughable. It's effects are dated and the script is too much disneified (Disney-fied) and it's meh overall.
April 7, 2012
In this Disney film a single father and his 2 kids win a super computer controlled house in which things are controlled with a touch of a keypad. Great Family Fun!!
November 6, 2011
I thought it was an adorable movie and a more kid friendly version of Ray Bradbury's "The Veldt".
April 4, 2011
One of the most entertaining films from the long gone golden age of Disney Channel.
½ March 17, 2011
Smart House has a very interesting premise. It is cool for a kid to think of having a house like that until it get's crazy. It is less predictable then some movies that Disney Channel has made, but it still is. I enjoyed it a lot though. Overall this is a good movie.
December 29, 2009
Smart House had a very promising premise but fails to keep its audience entertained because of lame characters and bad casting.
March 4, 2009
More silly Disney family television crap, once again depicting American families in a blur of fantasy. Occasionally amusing, often stupid.