So I Married an Axe Murderer Reviews

May 21, 2015
There really is nothing I don't really like about this film...and then there's the plot, which is pretty bad. If I could have just spent a couple of hours with Nancy Travis and Mike Myers, as well as Myer's crazy family and his crazy ass policeman friend, I would have been just fine..
May 4, 2015
Worth the watch as light entertainment... It seems to improve a bit with age. I would have gone with two stars the first time around..
April 8, 2015
One of Meyers funniest least known movies.Meyers as the father is just a howl.
February 20, 2015
I thought and still think this is a very funny movie. Just sit back and enjoy.
½ January 20, 2015
It was okay. I got it for free.
November 26, 2014
Highly amusing and often laugh out loud funny comedy with an awesome lead! This movie's story is quite weird and interesting. Even has a twist ending (which was funny, but nothing spectacular)! Mike Myers does a good job in this movie as a paranoid romantic lead. Most of the jokes are very funny, although some aren't as funny as they're supposed to be. Riddiculous movie, I gotta say. Worth a watch, nevertheless.
½ February 13, 2010
(First and only viewing - Summer 2008)
August 9, 2014
Austin Powers shines through! <3 <3 <3
June 27, 2014
Watching the movie right now with my boy..... "Head! Move! Now!"
½ May 17, 2014
Mildly disappointing but so what, Nancy Travis is stunning, and Mike has made even better performances.
October 29, 2012
Myers charms his way through this hilarious black comedy, with a surprising underlying heart.
April 24, 2014
Fresh off his Wayne's World movie and of course being part of SNL at the time, Mike Myers ventured off further into the movie biz with this little comedy/horror about a young beat poet who falls for a very attractive female butcher who may be a serial killer. There are a few moments of fun that involve Myers playing dual roles (one as the main character and the other as his extremely Scottish father). A few cameo roles from Phil Hartman, Steven Wright and Michael Richards were a nice touch and the mystery surrounding the woman Myers falls for wasn't too intriguing since it was pretty obvious who the real Ax murderer was. Still a pretty good movie and a nice slice of 90s nostalgia.
½ April 22, 2014
Myers is surprisingly good in this film, even though its script is filled with clichés. However, the movie is probably one of Myers' best. If that's an insult or not is up for you to decide.
April 17, 2014
I love this film, it's charming and hilarious, it's not particularly witty, but it's a fun popcorn movie.
January 18, 2014
it was a funny movie, i enjoyed it, could have been funnier though.
½ January 5, 2014
For the most part Mike Myers movies are hit and miss. Some parts of this make it a miss but some parts are good and funny.
December 26, 2013
My poor nephew, niece, and my own children were very often referred to as "Head" because of this movie. Classic Mike Myers what else needs to be said
½ December 26, 2013
I seen this prolly like 10 times as it wuld come on tv but I never changed the channel for a reason
November 22, 2013
I don't like this movie at all I got it free as part of a movie site sign up promotion's & I had no choice in the matter it be great if movie websites would allow new members to pick the movies they want to own & instead of choosing for them, that said I love Mike Myers in the Austin Powers & Wayne's World movies, but this film was a miss for me, there are a few funny moments in it but as a whole I found the film incredibly boring. sorry if your a fan this film just being honest.
January 5, 2013
This started off well but got pretty aimless as it went on. There are a couple chuckles and some decent cameos but all in all it remains a 90's curiosity.