Critics Consensus: Source Code Is Certified Fresh
Plus, Hop is floppy, and Insidious is a devil of a good time.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- The Elephant In The Living Room, a documentary about people who keep exotic and deadly animals as pets, is at 100 percent.
- Circo, doc about a Mexican family's hundred-year-old traveling circus, is at 100 percent.
- The 2011 Best Foreign Language Film Oscar winner In A Better World, about the violent repercussions of school bullying, is at 83 percent.
- The Four Times, a drama about the cycle of life in a small Italian village, is at 78 percent.
- Trust, starring Clive Owen and Catherine Keener in a drama about the fallout from a teenager's online encounter with a predator, is at 65 percent.
- Super, starring Rainn Wilson and Ellen Page in a dramedy about a self-made superhero, is at 53 percent.
- Rubber, a horror/comedy about an abandoned tire that comes to life, is at 50 percent.
- Wrecked, starring Adrien Brody as a man who awakens to find himself trapped in a crashed car, is at 50 percent.
- Queen to Play, starring Sandrine Bonnaire and Kevin Kline in the tale of a French chambermaid who becomes obsessed with chess, is at 50 percent.
- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, a documentary about a man's attempt to lose weight and get off his meds, is at 50 percent.
- Cat Run, starring Paz Vega in an action/comedy about two average guys who start a detective agency and stumble upon a deadly plot, is at 13 percent.