Spider-Man Reviews

October 3, 2015
Com um elenco brilhante e efeitos especiais sensacionais,para min é considerado um grande clįssico dos cinemas e dos quadrinhos.
October 29, 2013
Oh the nostalgia. If I wasn't watching Star Wars, I was watching Spider-Man. I still think this movie is entertaining, yes it's pretty campy and the visual effects look like garbage by today's standards, but every time I re-watch it I'm always in a good mood. The film score by Danny Elfman is terrific and I liked Tobey Maguire's portrayal of Peter Parker. He does looks too old to be a teenager in the first film, but I still believed his sense of being an underdog who later gains these ultimate powers to save his hometown. Besides, he graduates high school pretty early in the film. It's aged, but I still enjoy watching it, it's a decent enough superhero movie.
½ September 23, 2015
First of all, casting Tobey Maguire as Spiderman? That has to go down in the hall of shame as one of the worst casting decisions in history. Is there anyone on this planet who can actually believe he could fit the role of Spiderman? And Kirsten Dunst as the girl he's dreaming of? IMO, she's uninteresting and thoroughly unattractive, and certainly not the type of girl that the awesome Spiderman would or should be interested in. Just to remind the producers and directors of these films...the Marvel comics portray some awesome and powerful and incredibly special super heroes. Trying to shoehorn some uninteresting and weak characters into the roles is just a huge mistake. The acting and plot line prove this to be just a shallow and uninteresting and tongue-in-cheek piece of fluff. Poorly done fluff. And unfortunately that also applies to its sequels. The Spiderman movie franchise has always been, IMO, a lightweight and almost shameful adaptation of a wonderful comic book series. They certainly didn't do it justice with this effort. Perhaps they need to re-think things, and watch "The Dark Knight" to see how it should be done. I didn't like or care about or believe the main characters, and the rest of the movie was just a bad attempt to do something that could have been awesome. Don't bother.
April 5, 2012
Spiderman is the very definition of a blockbuster movie that is entertaining and action packed.
½ September 14, 2015
Best Spider man movie than any other comic book movies!!!!
September 12, 2015
Watching it in this day and age it may come off as a little dated but Sam Raimi's Spider-Man delivers in it's combination of campy fun and tender moments
February 6, 2015
Oh the nostalgia. If I wasn't watching Star Wars, I was watching Spider-Man. The effects have dated, but I still think this movie is entertaining. I'll always prefer Tobey Maguire over Andrew Garfield...
August 26, 2015
WHAT I LIKED: The character of Peter Parker is relatively well established and the ending is excellent, the cast are generally great too. But truly this film's best feature is how well it stays true to the comics, it feels like a comic book film more than any other.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: This is one of the cheesiest films in the history of comic book films, and the green goblin feels odd and is hard to take seriously. It also lacks focus on character, or even humour, which it feels like it needs in places to lift the cheesy tone and make fun out of itself a little.
VERDICT: Not a bad attampt at establishing Spider Man on the big screen, but this film does little else in terms of plot or excitement. It's very cliched and thus takes itself too seriously.
½ August 21, 2015
While aged and doesn't exactly hold up in every regard, the original Sam Raimi Spider-Man film is still an entertaining, smart, and well executed comic book film that brought on many other comic book properties onto the big screen after Blade and X-Men.
October 14, 2012
The first instalment to the Spider-Man canon. Impressive and entertaining enough, with excellent execution at the hands of Sam Raimi, with the addition of great performances from all cast members, namely Willem Dafoe and Toby McGuire. It is speedily paced, and flows well throughout, with a motivated villain and exhilarating action sequences combined into a very stellar superhero movie. However, perhaps at the fault of the writer, it doesn't quite have the darkness and sentimentality of other superhero movies, such as the Dark Knight series, and could have maybe been shorter to really keep audience members engaged all the way through. Despite this, Spider-Man is a terrific and highly recommended superhero movie, with plenty of action sequences and a bitter villain to sustain it.
August 19, 2015
Spider-Man is a very satisfying superhero movie with a great cast.
½ February 12, 2008
My favorite Spider-Man from Raimi's trilogy. It is a fun, perfectly-cast (Tobey Maguire is the best Peter Parker/Spider-Man, screw you Andrew Garfield), perfect screening of a comic book. Unfortunately, that is its defect as well since it feels like a freaking comic book. Sorry, but nobody is a spider mutant.
½ June 22, 2014
The first superhero movie I have ever seen! And... I love this movie! "Spider-Man" is my #1 favorite superhero of all time, I may be biased since this is the first superhero movie I've ever seen, but, whatever! Is this my favorite superhero movie, no, it does have a few flaws, but it got me into superheroes! And, again, it has a few flaws, the CG looks bad nowadays, Mary Jane doesn't feel like Mary Jane, and after Green Goblin finished his motives, he does't really have a motive, he just messes w/ Spider-Man, that's about it. But, I love this movie! I love, love, love this movie, but I don't love this movie as much as I love it's sequel, "Spider-Man 2!"
August 18, 2015
My Favorite Spider-Man movie to date, this film totally delivers on your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, with a big nostalgia factor for it and the cheesy but likable writing, there's been no other Spider-Man movie like it, plus the action kicks butt!
November 12, 2011
Spider-Man is a very fun and enjoyable film behind Sam Raimis directing. Tony Maguire shows he has what it takes to fill the role of the emotional superhero. Spider-Man is also filled with other good performances from James Franco,Willem Dafoe, and Kristen Dunst. The movie stands strong to its story aside from some pretty cheesy scenes and acting. A strong villain is what really makes this movie. The Green Goblin has one of the most entertaining super villain roles in my opinion. he gets under Spidys skin and is actually quite likable. Spider-Man has great web gliding action that will you entertained with its heart filled story and plot.
August 14, 2015
Impressive movie with great visual effects (within the context of the early 2000s).
August 13, 2015
My Favorite Comic Book movie of all time
½ August 13, 2015
its doesnt have the acting ability that marc webb's cast has and it feels like tobey maguire cant do the humor and playfulness spiderman is in the comics and in marc webbs 's sequel.
April 30, 2011
In its own standards as a solo ride, this spirited, web-slinging fun strengthens the position "X-Men" done as the genre's reemergence by being one of the most favorable with the combined forces of the direction and performances to create a charming heart throughout. (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)