Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale Reviews

May 29, 2014
This movie doesn't even knock-off Charlotte's Web, plot-wise! It contains a snake with a cell phone, a hotel for aliens and rocket-shooting crabs! Is there anything more trippy?
November 9, 2013
Blatant rip-off of a timeless classic. Inept in terms of story and animation. Honestly impossible to recommend on any level, category and/or taste to any audience. Any parent who forces their child to watch this should be incarcerated for an exorbitant period of time. If only an abomination such as this could be omitted from existence...
September 26, 2012
As one user on IMDB quoted: "The Disaster Movie Of Animation".

(0/10)
February 23, 2010
"Spider's Web: A Pig Tale" is the worst animated rip-off ever! Even worse than "The Frog Prince", "Little Bee", "Plan Bee", "Gladiformers", "An Ant's Life", "Little Princess School", and "What's Up: Balloon to the Rescue" all combined! And the animation is so crappy that it's like watching a Saturday morning cartoon made with Flash Animation. I bet to you from bucks to pesos that E. B. White is spinning in his grave right now at the sight of Spark Plug's worst animated rip off.

Final Score: 0/100 (Abysmal)
January 18, 2010
This is the WORST RIP-OFF EVER. I agree with Max, the movie should have never been made. The CGI Animation will give viewers eyestrain and cause health problems (some of them). This is a hard film to look at, just beause it is so 100% godawful. DO NOT WATCH.
December 30, 2009
This is no doubt the worst rip-off movie ever. right off the bat, you can tell it's the crappy version of Charlotte's Web. the animation is nightmarish at best, and when they talk, they basically lower there jaw and tilt there head repetitively.
December 21, 2009
THIS IS THE WORST RIP OFF EVE... *dies*
November 7, 2009
Oh gawd...oh gawd!! D8

This movie is just atrocious!! The CGI animation is just godawful and the graphics I said it once and I'll say it again! The graphics look like it came out of the Nintendo 64!

Whats even worse, its a ripoff of EB White's Charlotte's Web! I remember reading the book for school back in 3rd and 4th grade and again in 6th grade. I bet EB must be spinning in his grave right now after using the Bioscope in Heaven and seeing what Spark Plug has done! (it was not meant to be a joke, this is not funny!)

Stick with the Charlotte's Web book, 1973 cartoon, or 2006 movie D8