91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

88% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
44% Working the Engels: Season 1

Springsteen And I Reviews

November 30, 2013
works well for a bit when you have fans that were pulled on stage and all but most seems like just fan videos that could be better suited for youtube or a webisode series
December 12, 2013
As the biggest Boss fan in the world I was very anxious to see this film. I thought it had some great moments but the fatigue soon set in. Perhaps it could have been edited better or something. It was also a bit creepy at some points. Overall it was about Bruce so I can't say I hated it.
January 8, 2014
Ok Ok a homage to a great performer and songwriter; but through this carefully edited and mixed, film I have indeed come to an understanding of why he is special to such a vast audience. I confess I have always liked his music, especially the earlier stuff but now I know why 'The Thunderbird has swooped' for so many throughout the world today.
The message 'It's ok to be what you want to be' is as strong now as it always has been.
May 24, 2013
Great film for the fans, by the fans. Really shows how much impact and meaning the Boss' music has on those who encounter it.
November 30, 2013
Even if you're not a Bruce fan, you just need to be a music fan to really, really like this. Awesome.
July 22, 2013
Less a documentary and more a unique fan tribute to Springsteen, despite a little bit of over-fanatical grating the storys of "Springsteen and I" are generally varied enough and entertaining enough and do ultimately bring you in to the super-fans inner circle.
November 2, 2013
It's no Disney bop nonsense music.
It's Bruce Springsteen.
Thank you Boss for your music and God bless you.
lucy p.
November 2, 2013
A gritty piece essentially made by the fans for the fans. An entertaining love letter to the Boss that reaches the heart
October 28, 2013
I only like a few songs from this guy, so no thanks.
October 26, 2013
Very entertaing look at how The Boss affected people's lives acoss the globe.
June 30, 2013
When you see how you can get excited to meet the Boss, what's it gonna be when we meet our Lord ?
July 30, 2013
No surprise that this was wonderful!!!
July 30, 2013
A uneven love letter to the Boss from his devoted fan base. The film has a loose almost quirky vibe inter-spliced with concert footage but the novelty becomes tiresome quickly and limited in its scope. However had it not been for one disturbing confessional which brings the film to a halt, I'd be more welcoming of the format; but it was so jarring your likely to forget everything memorable which came before it.
July 29, 2013
Saw it. Loved it. It's funny - mostly funny but also touching and you walk out feeling GREAT! Only weird thing is that at times you felt you were at a concert and wanted to get up and dance, but it wasn't really appropriate to do so; ) Go See it. You will walk out feeling GREAT. Even my husband who is not a Bruce fan enjoyed it. In many ways, I think he likes Bruce a whole lot more after seeing it.
July 28, 2013
Tuesday July 30 7:30pm Westminster AMC. Great reviews!
EntertainMeOrDie
July 26, 2013
fuck bruce springstein; he has like, no talent.
July 12, 2013
Really enjoyed hearing stories from a variety of people who (like me) have really felt a deep sense of affirmation from the music of Bruce Springsteen. Great stories, great concert footage, really glad I did not miss it.
July 25, 2013
Shouldn't it be "Springsteen and Me"?
Kilometers Davis
July 25, 2013
Another classic poster/cover with the boss sans the E-Street Band, who would've thought?
July 23, 2013
Aimed at both casual and fanatical Springteen followers, this series of clips, edited from the best of 2000 or so fan video submissions, is better than I feared. Of course there are many classic tales over the years, before personal video cameras, that are not represented in this movie. And couple of the stories that are in it are duds. However there are some funny and heart warming ones that give Springsteen & I an overall charm. Choice bootleg concert footage is interspersed throughout to illustrate the storytelling. For the casuals this must seem amazing but for the anoraks it's all on YouTube if you look hard enough. S & I is a short movie, so after the credits, as a bonus (in cinema's at least), there's 35 minutes of pro-shot footage from Hyde Park 2012. Again, this is available on YouTube but it really sounds and looks fantastic on a 20ft high screen.