New Star Trek XI Set Photos Online

Summary

California State University Northridge is, apparently, the final frontier. Back to Article

Comments

odionevol

Thomas Umphres

Why don't they ever just post the photos? Why do I have to click the damn link. And sometimes the link doesn't work. Just post the photos RT. I've been wanting to get that off my chest for many years.

Mar 19 - 05:43 AM

The Tony Show

Tony Pagano

I think it's for people who don't want to see spoiler material- they can read about how someone got the shots, but not actually see them.

At least I think that's why they do it.

Mar 19 - 07:26 AM

Dinobot77

Anthony Timineri

I don't know if that car is actually a movie prop or not. It looks just like the newly hyped eco-car that goes 300 miles to the gallon.

Mar 19 - 06:35 AM

The Tony Show

Tony Pagano

At least I think that's why they do it.

Mar 19 - 07:26 AM

Zeppelin047

Ryan Branson

plus like the end of the article says, "view the pics until they are lawyerd off the internet" or something, RT probably doesnt want to deal with any of that, so they leave it up to the link. When the pics dont come up, it is probably because they have been taken down due to the copyright crap.

Mar 19 - 07:30 AM

rockster11

Matt Gamble

Wow......... Neat.....

Mar 19 - 07:34 AM

Proton Crosser

Ryan Page

"even though there aren't any super-exciting pictures". - Hit the nail on the head with that one.

Reminicent of the disapointing Dark Knight pics from the location shoot in Chicago. Cool looking car though.

Mar 19 - 09:24 AM

arendr

Arend Anton

Haha, my friend goes to Northridge.

Mar 19 - 09:30 AM

Dr.Batguano

Dimitrios M.

As a Star Trek enthusiast, I obviously can't have an opinion until I see the movie, but as a leg enthusiast, it already gets a big thumbs up.

Mar 19 - 09:31 AM

donwillymo

Will Padin

Nice try Rotten Tomatoes but we all know that's really Suri Cruise's scientology themed 1st birthday party!!! Stop blaming JJ Abrams for your mistakes.

Mar 19 - 10:16 AM

thereign

lance berry

A whole lot of red shirts...a whole lot of soon-to-be dead cadets on campus, I guess.

They made a 23rd Century car...out of a DeLorean?

:-P

Mar 19 - 11:59 AM

donwillymo

Will Padin

I still can't get over the fact that there's a regular manual bike parked next to the far more advanced spaceship cruiser thing...Did the production guy miss that or what? Even back to the future had hovering skateboards...but they still have friggin pedal bikes

Mar 19 - 12:14 PM

SpikesInMySkull

G. Keith Cable

Yeah... that car is not Star Trek related... it's an Aptera, who must love the fact that their debut model is being mistaken for a Star trek prop.

See? Same car.

Mar 19 - 12:29 PM

arendr

Arend Anton

Why is Dane Cook standing next to the car on the Aptera home page?

Mar 19 - 03:16 PM

donwillymo

Will Padin

so you're telling me I could buy a space ship...today!? I could travel to deep space nine even? Does everybody know about this!? Spikes in my skull don't tell anyone else...just between me and you. The world musn't know! If this fell into to the wrong hands the world as we know it could...I don't want to say.

PS. We Landed on the Moon people!!

Mar 19 - 01:26 PM

SpikesInMySkull

G. Keith Cable

You live in California right? They're only selling in California for the time being.

Mar 20 - 05:03 AM

arendr

Arend Anton

Why is Dane Cook standing next to the car on the Aptera home page?

Mar 19 - 03:16 PM

sfsilver

Curtis Jensen

in the future they haven't mastered the art of keeping a lawn green?

Mar 19 - 03:19 PM

arendr

Arend Anton

"in the future they haven't mastered the art of keeping a lawn green? "

you obviously don't live in the Los Angeles area where we have a drought. I'm sure they'll CG some nice grass.

Mar 19 - 03:39 PM

Willy105

William Figueroa

Cool.

Big blue screen too.

Mar 19 - 03:22 PM

arendr

Arend Anton

"in the future they haven't mastered the art of keeping a lawn green? "

Mar 19 - 03:39 PM

-apocolyptic-

chris armit

I think they are doing a tribute to the upcoming revival of "Killer Tomatoes".

Mar 19 - 04:31 PM

SpikesInMySkull

G. Keith Cable

Mar 20 - 05:03 AM

Trufire

Josh Hines

That's....a lot of extras. I am suprised they didn't go for the CGI fill in. This is going to give it a lot more authentic feel to it I bet. I agree with thereign. That's a lot of soon to be dead red shirts.

Mar 29 - 10:59 AM

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Summer Movies