Will Hollywood ever stop milking national tragedy for cheap thrills?

"You think your world is safe..." Oh no, the planet is under attack by terrorist Benedict Codpiece who looks like a foot! Only the Great White American Eagle can save us! Mobilize a squad of Disney Channel trained actors to intervene!

::yawn:: 12 years later dudes, time to come up with some original plot devices.
w@velength
03-25-2013 11:10 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

hollis m.

hollis mills

wow...just wow

May 8 - 07:16 PM

Matt Rabine

Matt Rabine

The ironic thing is, this post was a mere three weeks before the Boston Marathon Bombing on April 15th. I know this might be a troll posting, but, I'll put my two cents in. The U.S. (and the world) changed drastically after 9-11. Most Americans, including myself, came from a generation post-Pearl Harbor, whereas the U.S. was never attacked on American soil during our lifetime. The fact that two wars and national security changed as well (I can remember when getting on a commercial flight was easy) and will (seemingly) never be the same. I think Hollywood changed their prospective and had art imitate life.

May 8 - 11:59 AM

Christopher Kelly

Christopher Kelly

Shit nigga. I know what's in your dreams. Benedick's Codpiece. Sick ass cracker ass faggot ass trippin ass bitch ass nigga. I bet you would want a big white bird to cum and save your candy ass. You needs some intervention son. I bet you would yawn after 12 dudes later. Tire you bitch ass out. You finna make my black ass puke. I just had some chicken and waffles too. The shit good but I don't want to taste it twice like that. You got some problems son. Get your shit checked. Not packed. Checked nigga. Word.

May 3 - 02:14 AM

Zane B

Chum Chum

This guy? I guess that Prozac did work. Thought you finally put a bullet through your mouth awhile ago.

Apr 23 - 10:42 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

In Your Dreams is a Tollermancer. A supernatural horror who lurks in the darkest corners of RT.

Apr 22 - 05:45 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than In Your Dreams in the deep places of the forums.

May 8 - 11:35 AM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

What is this new devilry...

In Your Dreams...a demon of the ancient world...this foe is beyond any of you...RUN!!!!

May 8 - 12:46 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

"Tell me, where is David Tanny, for I much desire to speak with him?"

"He fell. It was a troll of Morgoth: In Your Dreams."

May 8 - 05:28 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

YOU...SHALL NOT...TROLL!

May 8 - 08:33 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

... Troll, you fools.

May 9 - 10:00 AM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

NO!!!!!!!!!

May 9 - 01:50 PM

Bob Dylan

God .

You just went full retard.

Never go full retard.

Apr 22 - 04:26 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

whut

Apr 22 - 02:49 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Da fuck?

Mar 27 - 02:32 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

It's just a movie, dude. Do trolls have movies in their caves? I've always wondered that.

Mar 26 - 09:15 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

i think you mean under their bridge

Apr 30 - 06:57 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

"They have a cave troll."

May 2 - 07:37 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Um.... what? Nothing you said makes any sense whatsoever.

Mar 26 - 03:47 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Nothing he says ever has made sense, nor will it ever make sense.

Mar 26 - 09:14 PM

Carrie Smack

Carrie Smack

What? Nothing you said makes any sense, I think you're somehow linking this film to 9-11 but why? Did your tinfoil hat fall off.

Mar 26 - 08:26 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Nice

Mar 26 - 03:47 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile