which sci fi tv show should be converted into a movie except star gate (1st made as a movie then tv show)

i want to see a babylon 5 movie
Judge Nikhil
05-5-2013 12:45 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

Fringe??

May 8 - 11:28 AM

John Tyler

J *

Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Fringe, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Falling Skies, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Heroes, Dark Angel, Alias, Knight Rider

May 5 - 12:07 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

John: Add Air Wolf to that list.

May 5 - 09:25 PM

Steve O'Sullivan

Steve O'Sullivan

Land of the Giants, Captain Scarlet, UFO, Space 1999(sic)...I'm sure JJ could re-imagine all of these given a big enough paycheck!...

May 5 - 04:06 AM

Tony Eddard Stark

Tony Eddard Stark

Andromeda. As far as I know that wasn't made into a movie, at least not on the silver screen. I still haven't seen Farscape. I had it on my instant queue on Netflix, but it was going to expire soon after I added it. Bummer. I heard a lot of good things about it. Heck, many have said it was better than babylon 5. Oh well, I am sure it will be back on stream soon enough. When it is, I will watch it asap.

May 5 - 03:56 AM

Christopher Kelly

Christopher Kelly

Deep Space Nine nigga. That had all sorts of cool ass aliens and shit. That dominion was fucking awesome. Shape shifters, the hot chick with the spots, aliens tossing blue shit at people, that chick with the big ass titties that weird ass earing and the ruffles had ridges nose, them big eared fuck up grill midget aliens, and a nigga captain running that shit. Hells yeah. That;s what I am talking about.

M.A.N.T.I.S! That nigga was the shit right there. That was like a nigga bat man with all them gadgets and shit and that bad ass suit. Shit. Put that mother fucker on the big screen. Have Samuel L Jackson play that nigga. Hells yeah I see that. If you can't get Samuel L Jackson the get Don Cheadle or Will Smith to do it. Just don't get that cross dress ass faggot nigga Tyler Perry. That nigga need to be killed. Marten Lawrence was funny and Eddy Murphy was funny doing that shit but they only did it a few times and to be funny not so they can be a woman without having a permanent sex change and shit. Sick ass freak.

May 5 - 01:17 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile