They ruined it with the trailers....gave it all away.

I have to cover my eyes and ears everytime the trailers show on TV. What a joke. Now know what the whole movie will look like and is. The trailers give away a HUGE epic moment, too, when the Enterprise crashes.

Stupid JJ. Idiot. Thanks a lot. Moron. Star Trek II and VI still the best, and III is up there.
Porcupine Glenn
05-14-2013 03:48 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Curt Piper

Curt Piper

I got news for ya - the trailers are teasers. What you see there is not the story that you're expecting.

May 15 - 03:15 AM

Chuck Gorman

Chuck Gorman

except it wasn't the enterprise that crashed, dummy.

May 15 - 12:44 AM

Josiah Coulter

Josiah Coulter

Does that really matter? We don't know anything about the story, like who was on the ship or why it crashed. Seriously, shut up and calm down. Unless you can give me the ENTIRE plot just based on the trailers, I don't wanna hear any more complaints.

May 14 - 07:26 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Oh shut the hell up you troll, J.J. has no control over those things and you know it.

May 14 - 07:05 PM

Seth Mecklenburg

Seth Mecklenburg

J.J. does not control what the promotions department does...

May 14 - 05:39 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

So go watch them and spare us these idiotic posts.

May 14 - 05:28 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Do you even care? I thought you only liked the old movies. Why watch this when you go in ready to hate it, you stupid cunt. Or...are you seeing it only to complain about it to anonymous users on RT?

Stupid. Idiot. Moron.

May 14 - 04:59 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Do you even care? I thought you only liked the old movies. Why watch this when you go in ready to not like it, you stupid cunt.

May 14 - 04:22 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Or are you seeing it to only complain about it to anonymous users on RT. Stupid. Idiot. Moron.

May 14 - 04:27 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile