Star Trek: Of Gods and Men (2007)

Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

TOMATOMETER

No critic reviews yet...

No critic reviews yet...

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

A tribute to James Kirk is interrupted by a distress call that's answered by Captains Chekov, Harriman and Uhura.

Rating: Unrated
Runtime:

WATCH IT NOW

News & Interviews for Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

Friend Ratings

No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.

Critic Reviews for Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

There are no critic reviews yet for Star Trek: Of Gods and Men. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

A love letter to fans of the original series and a spinoff/sequel to Star Trek: Generations. There are appearances from various actors from the other Star Trek universe shows but I don't see anyone other than TOS fans having the patience to get through the really bad CG and wildly uneven acting.

thefog1331
A.D. Villarreal

½

This is actually a pretty awesome fan film, and it had always bothered me how the Ferris Bueller guy was just kind of left hanging from "Star Trek 7: Generations"..As captain of the NCC-1701-B, we never got his story aside from his clunky first mission that resulted in the death of Captain Kirk. Did he fail or persevere? Was he reprimanded? This actually answers those questions. It also has just enough familiar faces to hold water. I recommend this if you can find it anywhere.

I know this was low budget so I don't mind the really bad special effects. The script and the story were bloody awful though as was the acting.

Star Trek: Of Gods and Men Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Star Trek: Of Gods and Men on our Movie forum!