Fuck me.

Yippey, now we get another reminder of why the prequels are shit. Can't wait for the 3D cash grab release of this piece of shit.
Alex Maverick
12-22-2012 09:18 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Woah, wait... there are people who like the prequels? Jesus, just when you thought the world couldn't get any dumber...

Oct 27 - 01:35 AM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

I didn't get all the bad reviews of this movie or the prequels. I quite enjoyed them. I'm all a star wars fanboy, so that might be why.

Sep 9 - 02:40 PM

Rami Nawfal

Rami Nawfal

Oh my dear, this movie sucked ass. I hope it gets pushed into Rotten territory just like the crappy Episode 1. The only good prequel was Episode 3.

Sep 9 - 07:13 AM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Only good prequel movie was Revenge of the Sith. So we get a break from the terribleness when THAT gets re-released.

Sep 2 - 02:24 PM

Paulie-X

paul x

The prequels ALL suck!!!

Jun 11 - 04:25 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Revenge of the Sith is better than Return of the Jedi. Fight me.

Jun 30 - 03:05 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Yeah, according to the critics, who gave the adventurous "Willow" a 50% and the shitty Evil Dead remake 62%.

Sep 9 - 11:01 AM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

wow, you have no good taste in movies. The Return of the Jedi was the best in the series. Also, the prequels do not suck.

Sep 9 - 02:41 PM

J.s. Smith

J.s. Smith

You have a working mind ;)

Sep 14 - 05:57 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Well J.s., considering that you have no mind at all, I can see why you would think that.

Oct 23 - 05:14 PM

Javis Carrillo

Javis Carrillo

I still have a love/hate with this movie, because I like the movie but at the same time I hate it, I don't know why.

Jun 4 - 10:44 AM

John Tyler

J *

Wrong. Phantom Menace was the worst one, although there were SOME things I liked about it.

Apr 5 - 01:31 PM

Hats

Bart Higginstien

Jonathan Martin is so adorable how he thinks he's intellectually articulate, yet he
1.) Defends the Phantom Menace
2.) Does so using nipple jokes and straw mans

Mar 17 - 02:38 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Lol you're funny! Cause I was thinking the same way, but for a another notion regarding offended fanboys that are unable to make sense of their so-called disappointment lol

Mar 17 - 04:36 PM

Hats

Bart Higginstien

You're the fanboy, you fucking urethra. You just can't wrap your head around the fact that people don't like your movie. Shut up, and please get over yourself. You're not going to convince anyone that these are good movies. Come to think of it, the fact that you must go so far to do so just shows how bad the movie is.
And I'm not even a huge fan of the original trilogy. I consider myself more of a LOTR guy, just to stop accusations that I'm a fanboy.

Mar 18 - 03:11 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Jonathan is the only fanboy here. His blind love for George Lucas won't let him admit that these movies are worthless. I'd say that's the epitome of a fanboy.

Mar 18 - 04:28 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Why didn't you respond Jonathan? Can't accept the fact you've been OWNED?

Apr 3 - 07:26 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Nah! I just got tired of being harassed by so-called "neglected" fanboys. But thanks for asking!
Though it's good to know that I allegedly got "owned" by two ignorant dipshits.

Apr 4 - 12:15 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Hey, can we do without the immature profanities, Jonathan?

Apr 4 - 12:22 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

@John, you're just plain retarded

Apr 6 - 08:33 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I love that Jonathan is too "mature" to respond until someone like Lee basically calls him a pussy and then he's quick to defend himself.

Apr 17 - 02:30 PM

Jason Malinoski

Jason Malinoski

I have an announcement for every single commentator on this forum: The bell has rung and recess is over. Please return to your classrooms.

Mar 7 - 12:32 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

I guess it's my turn to make wild accusations. If you don't like this movie, then Jeff Parker and James Phoenix will tell you that you are wrong and because you are wrong, you're automatically a child murderer that kills just for the fun of it. So make sure that you let them have their way or they'll call the Yakuza on you. At least that's what I understood from what they're posting.

Mar 4 - 09:58 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Bingo! (Although my lack of an Asian background prevents the Yakuza from being at my disposal so I will have to find another group).

Mar 5 - 01:23 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

The Mafia is surely on this continent...

Mar 5 - 02:24 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Great idea.

Mar 5 - 09:53 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

I just want to get this out of the way: If you like this movie, that's fine. If you don't, then Jonathan Martin will be there to tell you why you are wrong and stupid.

Mar 4 - 01:44 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Nathan Jones is a brain dead homo

Mar 3 - 09:52 AM

Facebook User

Facebook User

you are a brain dead homo

Mar 6 - 07:30 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Oh shit, that cut deep...

Mar 7 - 12:33 PM

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

It's okay, Alex. Star Wars is now in the hands of someone who actually cares about his audience.

Mar 2 - 01:10 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Apparently, from the comments I've been reading on this thread, you're immature if you don't like the prequels.

Feb 27 - 12:09 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Nice deductive reasoning there Sherlock! Next time, try to actually read the comments before saying you did, then give a totally misinterpreted and misleading reply.

Feb 28 - 11:36 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Okay, Jonathan. You're right, I didn't read the comments. I didn't read Diego Tutweiller's "breakdown" of the Star Wars movies. I didn't read your response calling him stupid. I didn't read Jeff's Parker's response calling you stupid. I also didn't read your response to him getting pissed off because he called you stupid, ("fuckhead", to be more specific). I didn't read Jeff's response saying that all he wanted was a good movie and what he got was not a good movie. I didn't read your response just trying to make yourself sound superior to Jeff. The only thing I got out of this argument that I didn't read is that if anyone doesn't like the Star Wars prequels, Jonathan Martin will be there to straighten them out. And if anyone tries to counter him, then he'll be there insult their intelligence and establish his God complex.

Mar 2 - 04:00 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Elementary, my dear Watson!

Mar 2 - 04:09 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Why so butthurt? I must have hit a nerve causing brain cramps... Is that why it took you 3 days re-reply after you deleted your previous "No, my name is James!" comment? Must be because I find this reply much more funny. XD

Mar 3 - 09:57 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

I wouldn't call it "butthurt" because I think that's a pretty pathetic term that hipsters like to use. Just annoyed at the fact that you seem to think that anyone whose opinion differs from yours is somehow not as smart as you.

Mar 4 - 01:39 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Again with that remark, I've never said that "if people don't like the prequels, that they're stupid". I said they were stupid for giving incoherent and immature replies what other people's comment... totally different. And having a narrow perception does not mean you are stupid either. Seriously guys, you should by yourselves a dictionary with Jeff's gambling money.
It's still hysterical that raging fanboys get so riled up over the simplest thing. And the only way to fill that gap is making shit up... Bravo!!

Mar 4 - 08:54 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

So... you did read!! And you still misinterpret negatively what I replied? There's no need for further explanation, point proven, I rest my case...

Mar 3 - 09:41 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Yep, James. If you even suggest that you don't like these movies, assholes like Jonathan will swoop down on you and start questioning your intelligence. Quite sad, really.

Mar 2 - 01:07 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Nice interpretation of what I did not say dumbass!

Mar 3 - 09:33 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Want to cry now?

Mar 3 - 10:01 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

How did I know that you would reply to that? Oh yeah, because you can't resist. Well, thank you for doing so because I just won a bet. And, p.s., you shouldn't use words like "dumbass", it's very immature.

Mar 4 - 01:43 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

As I know that you couldn't resist replying to mine, so again we're at a stand still.
Glad I could help you get some cash, you should go out and celebrate with the other dipshits that call themselves "God"

Mar 4 - 08:51 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Okay, people. Here's the breakdown.

The Phantom Menace: Utter and pure shit. Full of racial stereotypes, boring political dialogue, and the shittiest dialogue ever spoken by a 10-year-old with a bowl-cut.
Attack of the Clones: A little better... Jango Fett is good, and Obi-Wan is better. Still pretty fucking awful, mainly because of the shit that goes on between Anakin and Natalie Portman.
Revenge of the Sith: Surprisingly good. Elevated by General Grievous, but it's awesome to see the birth of Darth Vader.
A New Hope: The most fun in the entire series, and the best movie ever made before Lucas became a cash-grabbing sith lord.
The Empire Strikes Back: The best Star Wars movie. Period.
Return of the Jedi: The first half is great, then the FUCKING EWOKS RUIN EVERYTHING.

I hope this helps you out.

Feb 17 - 04:37 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

the only valid point you mentioned is : "the shittiest dialogue ever spoken by a 10-year-old with a bowl-cut."
As for the rest, it shows your lack of imagination, your lack of comprehension and especially, your lack of judgement.
But in the end, it was YOUR narrow perception of the movie, and it's fine, I guess...

Feb 18 - 03:37 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Don't listen to some fuckhead like Jonathan Martin. Someone who finds enjoyment out of the Star Wars prequels is not one to be judging others on their "narrow perception."

Feb 18 - 09:29 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Oh really? Do you know what having a "narrow perception" means? Why is okay to nitpick the shit out of the prequels while the originals were equally flawed, but on different aspects?
One who enjoys objectively the prequels for what they are, not for what dumbasses like you wanted them to be is plenty to judge others on narrow perception. Clearly, you have one as well. So be like all the other nostalgic fanboys that can see past the things that they do not understand.
So go suck on your mom's tit for comfort and leave the grown ups alone...

Feb 19 - 11:56 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Not really, Johnny. I just wanted to see a good movie. What I got was a pile of dog shit. Liking a movie "for what it is" is just the bitchy way of not admitting that the movie was awful. You're basically saying, "Yeah it sucked, but it's not the worst sci-fi ever made." And only idiotic fanboys who worship Lucas do dumb shit like that.

Feb 20 - 03:34 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Oh yeah, Jonathan. As you claim to be an "adult", of course the "adult" response to Jeff's comment would be to tell him to suck his mom's tit. Tell you what, here's my adult response to you: Go suck your dad's dick.

Feb 20 - 03:39 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Wow! Two idiots trying to explain why they're dumb! Mission accomplished! Well done!
@Jeff I didn't think it sucked, it was what I thought it would be... and it was definitely Star Wars... go figure! I saw flaws in the prequels just like I saw flaws in the originals, but I also saw positive aspects in both.
@Alex No that's pretty much the better immature response, cause clearly you failed to understand the metaphor (so that's ME-TA-PHOR, the "PH" make an "F" sound). And yes telling me to "go suck my dad's dick" would be the appropriate gay response. It's okay, being homosexual is now more accepted and common, you don't have to be shy about people knowing.
So to both of you, grow up, opinions vary, people can still argue in an objective way. Using vulgar language just shows the world how immature you guys are. (and you means all the punk kids who think they know everything about anything)

Feb 20 - 10:06 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Jonathan, you need to just accept the fact that next to one likes the Star Wars prequels. And of course they aren't as good as the originals. No one asked them be. People just wanted them to at least be in the same league as the originals. That's not a "narrow preception", that's just a simple request from all of the fans. And don't even think about giving me shit for "disrepecting your opinion" or something stupid like that, because I've seen what you write in response to people who like The Dark Knight Rises. Why don't you have to respect their opinion? Is it because you're angry that not nearly as many people like Phantom Menace as they do TDKR? And so what if Diego doesn't like the Star Wars prequels? That doesn't mean that he has a narrow perception of movies. And please, do us all a favor and quit bringing up Red Letter Media (yeah I saw all your posts. We get it. You don't like him. We all get it). And lastly, I wouldn't be so quick to accuse Alex Maverick of being immature, since all you ever do is tell people things like "go suck your mom's tit". Really? What the fuck is wrong with you? And I don't care if you meant it as a metaphor or not. You are the least qualified person to tell Alex that he is immature. And in that, I solemnly swear.

Feb 21 - 01:39 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Oh no, I know what a metafor is. I used my mature response to your mature response as a metaphor for your homosexuality. I thought that was pretty clear. Guess your narrow perception failed you again :(

Feb 21 - 02:05 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Why would I be angry? I saw TDKR it as a sub-mediocre film. I gave adequate reasons for why I did not like it. They're valid reasons. But they're related to the actual movie, I don't make shit up just to be trolling on the movie.
You underestimate the people who liked the prequels, just because RT gave it a rotten score doesn't make it a reality. That does not include the people who didn't vote on it. And so what if I used RLM, that's pretty much the only argument haters have against my arguments.
I can acknowledge people's opinion, then I rattle them to understand why and they can't even give a straight reply to it.
He may not have a narrow perception of movies and general, but the way he put it in is comment says that he has a narrow perception of the SW movies, the prequels in particular.
Again, why would the prequels be made at the request of the fans? It's still Lucas' story... He made it the way he saw it, why would he stop and wait for the "fans" to tell him how to do his movies? And for me, and a lot of other people, think they are in the same league as the others, but with other aspects of it in which the originals lacked. So in the end, the prequels complemented the originals. I find it comical that people keep finding flaws where there is none, yet they forget some of the flaws the originals had. I can't wait to see the reaction for the next trilogy...
And lastly, everyone's a hypocrite, me included. But saying you read my post and tell I'm immature, meanwhile you do the same, as well does Alex Maverick. It's ironic that you allow yourself to lecture me on writing immature replies. Get over yourself...

Feb 22 - 11:13 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Jonathan, I'm not the one responded to Diego's comment telling him he had a "narrow perception" just because he didn't like some movie. That was you. You know what I did? I called you out on your trolling and you got a little pissed. So just abandon that idea of me being a hypocrite. Secondly, without his fans George Lucas wouldn't have the money he has and guess what: the prequel trilogy wouldn't have been made if everyone hated the originals. So by you saying that fans are irrelevant is the only thing that is comical here. Lucas wouldn't have made the prequels if no one wanted to see them because that would be a waste of money. So yeah, I think the fans had a bit of relevance in the making of those movies. The only difference between Lucas and J.J. Abrams is that Abrams actually gives a shit about his audience. And the only prequel to have a rotten rating Phantom Menace, so there goes your other argument out the window. And so what if you bag on RLM? I've never seen any of the comments you respond to ever even mention RLM and yet you feel the need to bring him up. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you don't need to talk about him when no one ever brings him up. And you are the immature one here because you suggested that I suck my mom's tit when I called you out. Even as a metaphor, that's a pretty juvenile thing to say. Then, when Alex Maverick decided to give you a taste of your own bullshit, you got all defensive and called him gay. I'm not the one who needs to "get over myself" because I'm not the one who feels the need to tell the whole world why I love Star Wars and why everybody else who thinks it sucks has a "narrow perception" about movies.

Feb 23 - 11:19 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Jeff, clearly talking to you is like talking to a tree log... you seem to have a response for everything. But you're clearly misinterpreting every thing I write and reverse it against me. So arguing with you is simply getting redundant. Seriously, what are you, a 12 year old? Why don't you and Alex get together and fond yourselves over who is "immature" and who is "gay" between the two of you...

Feb 23 - 03:34 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

And just FYI, just because you have you're little posse to back you up, it doesn't make you right. You just like to sound intimidating to give yourself the illusion that you're opinions have validity. So pitiful...

Feb 23 - 03:48 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

I don't see how a "posse" can consist of one person, but okay. And FYI to you, maybe if you didn't write such ridiculous bullshit, then there would be no need for anyone to respond. Hope this helps.

Feb 23 - 04:01 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Nice rebuttal... still incoherent. Saying that I wrote "bullshit" is usually the reply I get when people don't have anything to oppose my argument. It's still ironic that I write BS, yet you can't seem to grasp that most of what you replied with came out like you were offended and were about to cry.
Just because you can't see past what you cannot comprehend, doesn't give you the right to attack, hence troll, for your own pleasure.
When and if you become more knowledgeable other than what you can read on wikipedia, then and only then you will have a valid argument on other people's opinions. Until then, stop vulgarly harassing people with infantile remarks.

Feb 24 - 12:46 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

"Saying I wrote bullshit is usually the reply I get when people don't have anything to oppose my argument." Okay, would you like me to just repeat what I said in the last three paragraphs?

Feb 24 - 10:04 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

No, not really, since your bullshit trumps mine...

Feb 24 - 11:14 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

You really shouldn't use immature profanity like that.

Feb 24 - 11:16 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Keep it up, you're just proving my point over and over. Just so you know.

Feb 24 - 01:09 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Glad I could help with that.

Feb 24 - 01:21 PM

John Tyler

J *

Good fucking Lord, this is like 5-year-olds arguing about who has the better Happy Meal.

Apr 5 - 01:32 PM

This comment has been removed.

Facebook User

Facebook User

you have a working mind. :)

Feb 17 - 06:39 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

You have a vagina.

Feb 18 - 09:29 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Nathan probably doesn't even know what that is.

Feb 22 - 02:15 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

So do you

Mar 15 - 12:20 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

If you don't like it, then don't go see it, idiot. Just because you say you don't like it, it doesn't mean it's a bad movie. Get over yourself...

Jan 4 - 06:38 PM

WS S.

WS Shannon

I thought it was pretty much a bad film. It had some good action scenes, but the dialogue was unintentionally hilarious, the acting was crap, the plot was incomprehensible, and the romance was more cliched than most romantic comedies. If people liked it, I won't argue, but I definitely didn't.

Jan 6 - 12:01 AM

William J.

William Johnsten

Agreed. The 3D version will only be for cash-grab purposes.

Jan 6 - 12:03 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

If you don't agree with his opinion, don't bother responding to it,idiot.

Jan 7 - 09:50 PM

Caleb Barrett

Caleb Barrett

isn't that what you just did

Jan 8 - 03:13 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Really? That was the point, dumbass.

Jan 8 - 04:22 PM

Paulie-X

paul x

You seem like a brainwashed Luca$ fanboy dude. Give it up. The prequels films blow compared to the original trilogy.

Jan 11 - 04:40 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Are you talking to me? I hate the prequels.

Jan 11 - 05:42 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

I'm actually not a fan boy. I'm the kind of guy who actually watches a movie without being bias before even seeing it.
Yes, maybe the prequels should have been done like they did the older ones, but all the essentials were there, so the story arc stays true during the course of all the episodes.

Jan 13 - 09:35 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Then what's the point of having a forum? Douchebag!

Jan 13 - 09:36 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

You really shouldn't use profanity like that.

Feb 24 - 10:05 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Awww, did I hurt your feelings? Wanna cry?

Jan 7 - 09:51 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Why in hell would it hurt my feelings? You assertively stated that the 3D version is a cash grab, and I agree with you. But saying the movie is shit without any facts or arguments to back it up is totally worthless.
And don't refer your opinion to that spineless idiot wannabe critic Red Letter Media guy.

Jan 13 - 09:31 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I'm sorry, I don't know who that is.

Jan 16 - 04:02 PM

Curtis Bloes

Curtis Bloes

RLM really hit the nail on the head.

Feb 3 - 07:40 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Yeah, as being subjective, comical, over-the-top, inaccurate and demonstrating ridiculous invalid arguments that made no sense... The only argument that I agreed with him was Jake Lloyd as young Anakin, but the rest was for pure comical entertainment purposes.
RLM elaborated on points totally out of his own fictional imagination and was mostly out of context EVERY TIME... By the end, I was laughing so hard at that idiot, that I wondered how he could have turned on the camera cause how stupid he was...
So big conclusion, his points are bias, over-analyzed and are complete figments of his shallow imagination...

Feb 3 - 04:27 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Why mention the Jake Lloyd thing if you agreed with him? Why not just talk about all the parts you didn't agree with so we know where you're coming from.

Feb 4 - 01:35 PM

Michele Beley-Jaber

Michele Beley-Jaber

the movie sucks, get over it

Feb 8 - 11:22 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

It doesn't actually, but you disliking it is fine because that's your opinion.

Feb 8 - 11:18 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

Fuck the haters

Feb 23 - 03:16 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

I know dude, people like Jeff, Alex and Dylan have the intellectual imagination of a rhino stuck in the desert. It's their opinion, and I accept it, but the fact that they can't back it up without using immature profanities is hysterical. I'm glad that there's someone who actually saw a Star Wars prequel trilogy instead of watching it just to troll on the others who actually paid attention to the movies. I feel somewhat sorry for them... but then I don't lol

Feb 23 - 03:57 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Once again, Jonathan is being a hypocrite. I don't know what happened to it, but I saw that you responded to something that Alex posted and you used the phrase "Sorry ass". OMG, yeah you actually used, what did you call it, "immature profanities". And that's not the only time I've seen you do it so I would recommend that you stop talking about how high and mighty you are. Dickhead (gasp)

Feb 23 - 04:04 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Dude, do you know what a hypocrite is? Or what an immature profanity is? I seriously doubt it. You sure talk a big game, but as I can see, most of your replies lack the coherence of what a movie forum is. You seem to love trolling just for the sake of making yourself feel all powerful. It's funny that you keep doing this, it's pretty much what a grudgingly juvenile person would do.(Sigh) Keep living in your cynical world of denial...

Feb 24 - 01:15 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Oh, I see. It's only categorized as "immature profanities" when other people do it, but not when you do it. Got it.

Feb 24 - 10:05 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

You still lack the comprehension of the context in which the "immature profanities" are used. I don't attack people with it. Unlike you have been doing most of the time. You're getting even more pathetic with each passing day. Keep it up, this is starting to get fun! :)

Feb 24 - 11:21 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Oh, so when you say, "sorry ass" or "douchebag", that isn't directed at anyone? I get it now. Well then, fuck you. (But don't worry, I wasn't directing it at anything in particular. I was just saying it, which makes it okay).

Feb 24 - 01:24 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Wow, you are some kind of stupid!! How infantile can you get? Oh and yes, it was directed at you and yes it is an "immature profanity"!
But thank you for not directing it at me, it's much appreciated! :)

Feb 24 - 06:48 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Well, at least you're man enough to admit that you're a hypocritical dickbag.

Feb 25 - 12:53 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

And thank you for admitting (and proving) that you're an immature prick, so I guess we're even.

Feb 27 - 12:24 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

As long as you are willing to admit how immature you are, hey I'll tell you that I'm secretly Helen Hunt.

Feb 27 - 01:35 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Wtf? Is that the only reply that last brain cell of yours could muster? Pitiful... (sigh)

Feb 28 - 11:18 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

You really have no sense of humor, do you? Maybe that's why you like the Star Wars prequels.

Mar 2 - 01:06 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

I think that assuming that your replies are worthless attempts to be humorous quickly went out the window after your first reply...

Mar 3 - 09:35 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Is it really that hard to detect sarcasm?

Mar 4 - 01:36 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

Yeah, bazynga!

Mar 4 - 08:55 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile