Hey, if you don't like this movie...

Then you're a retard who knows nothing about film! Never ever express your opinion if you want to say anything bad about this movie! If you want to express your opinion about how stupid people are for not liking it, then by all means, go right ahead. Isn't it fun to insult people when they don't have the same opinion as you?
Alex M.
04-17-2013 09:55 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Matthew Adler

Matthew Adler

This movie was an absolute piece of crap. I think it's pathetic that people have such a hard on for the original films (which are excellent of course) that they can't even be the slightest bit objective in order to make an honest assessment of the new films. They were so ham handed, I would have guessed that a toddler wrote the script and did the casting. To its credit, the film had some very fun visual effects (with amazing coloring) but I can only be entertained by computer generated graphics for so long before I loose interest. I would also like to take a moment to acknowledge Hayden Christensen for his atrocious display of unbearable floundering. I am by no means exaggerating when I say that this young man is so bad, he should have to return every cent that he earned during his brief career. In closing, I would not recommend this movie to anyone with an IQ of over 100, and while I don't regret my one time viewing, I would never watch even one moment again by choice.

May 5 - 01:59 AM

Jonathan Rosenbaum

Jonathan Rosenbaum

Isn't that what YOU're doing? Anyway, I haven't even seen this movie. The review was written by someone else, J.R. Jones, and it's the people at Rotten Tomatoes who don't know how to read and attributed this review to me who qualify as the retards.

Apr 22 - 09:02 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

That's the point, genius. He's being sarcastic.

Apr 22 - 01:40 PM

George Smith

George Smith

Honestly... I didn't get it.

Apr 25 - 12:37 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

It's really not that complicated.

Apr 25 - 01:35 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile