Stargate: Continuum Reviews

April 21, 2014
Stargate is a great franchise!
May 10, 2013
Pro: Interesting twisted story for the Stargate franchise. Features old faces including Richard Dean Anderson and more.
Con: You will probably watch it one time.
Q: Can we please get a another sequel !
April 29, 2007
As I said before...I'm always up for some SG-1
July 5, 2013
Wonderful alternate reality of the Stargate world. To really understand the characters and the inside jokes though you need to have watched most of the tv series.
½ July 1, 2013
From the beginning I knew this was wrong just by the tone. Then we have to endure another time-travel/alternate-reality story. Besides a few O'Neil moments, it lacked the SG1 charm that we came to know and love. Again, only diehard SG1 fans will truly enjoy it.
August 12, 2008
with the series being cancelled these two films were just finishing the two main stories they had left

could've done with more action/firefights though
½ March 21, 2013
About as good as "The Ark of Truth", but with time travel and the return of Richard Dean Anderson.
January 28, 2013
Excellent! Regaling! One of a kind.
January 6, 2013
I also can't wait for this movie to come out!
January 1, 2013
I'm not sure if it's actually a bad movie, or I just loathe it for making me want to punch Richard Dean Anderson in the face. Seriously, you got MacGyver back for this one, give him better lines! I mean, there was always some good-hearted corniness in the show, but here it's nauseating.
February 12, 2012
Et si rien n'avait jamais existé ?? Agréable de revoir SG1, mais c'est le film de trop. Sam qui panique, O'Neill boudiné, aucune des voix françaises habituelles...
½ August 27, 2012
When the SG-1 team think they have caught the last Ba'al clone, he tells them that the original is still alive and has a plan to stop the Stargate team once and for all.

This is the final movie following the Stargate SG-1 team, and since all the plots were finished in the previous movie, we are now presented with a brand new standalone adventure. The story is by no means unique, and isn't anything you haven't seen before, but it is very well crafted. Again, all the cast return and it does help if you have a working knowledge of their histories, to understand where they fit into this story. Although this is not a s good as the previous installment, 'Continuum' is still a fun watch and makes you feel like you are watching one of the better double length episodes.
June 6, 2012
A different type of stargate. Save Earth!
½ May 17, 2012
Loved this movie!!! I had so much fun watching this, it was like watching one of my favorite old SG-1 episodes for the first time. It was great to see all the old cast and it was just great ending to the series.
½ May 14, 2012
Enjoyable finish to the series. However not enough Jack!!
April 24, 2012
Nice alternate reality to the SG-1 mythos. Wish there was more to come!
½ November 24, 2008
Good one but got a taste of Deja vu. Concludes correctly the stargate franchise
April 19, 2012
Doesn't seem interesting.
March 18, 2012
I enjoyed the show, and I liked this just as much. It was thrilling seeing all the old characters show up for this movie. Somewhat inventive, with several time paradoxes, that kept it fresh and exciting. If you've watched the show, you know what you are getting with somewhat better production values and effects. You'll probably be very confused if you are coming into this with no knowledge of the show.
April 10, 2012