Strange Brew Quotes
The top Strange Brew quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Man in Alley: They've been saving their allowance for weeks to see this movie. What am I supposed to tell them? Just what the heck am I supposed to tell them!‐ Submitted by Carl T (2 years ago)
- Doug McKenzie: Gee Pam. You're so nice. Sorry I ralphed all over your sweater. If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you!‐ Submitted by Scott R (4 years ago)
- Bob McKenzie: I gotta take a leak so bad I can taste it.
- Bob McKenzie: This movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks good, eh?
- Doug McKenzie: The power of the force has stopped you, you hosers.
- Bob McKenzie: He once got our dead battery goin' by mixin' bird feces and spit, cause there's like acids in it, eh?
- Doug McKenzie: We hope you enjoyed the beer, oh, like I mean the movie, eh.
- Bob McKenzie: [to their dog] Eh... Hosehead, once you get there you can have all the free beer and sausages you want.
- Bob McKenzie: If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you.
- Doug McKenzie: It's a ten speed, a five speed times two. Besides there's no way we're wrecking this one. This is a BEER truck!‐ Submitted by sean b (4 years ago)