Strange Relations - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Strange Relations Reviews

September 23, 2009
Very well acted by a very fine cast. Julie Walters is particularly good. It's an interesting story, it kept me entertained. The story can be a bit depressing, but it handles the subject well.
½ February 17, 2014
Decent, and one of Reiser's best performances.
September 19, 2012
A touching family drama about the many factors that make up family and the one that matters most--love. Paul Reiser is on his game as a man whose first view of his biological family has more to do with their living circumstances than their actual humanity and Julie Walters shines as only she can playing the warm hearted mother, who only gave up her baby under physical duress,despite the horrendous circumstances of his conception. Olympia Dukakis' performance is restrained, but no less emotive as the adoptive mother. Although certainly melodramatic to some degree, Strange Relations is still a very moving film about what constitutes a family.
May 26, 2008
Ugly, crazy, and boring movie. I didn't like it. I never understood if this was drama or comedy. Actors were terrible.
January 23, 2008