90% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

Dr. Rage (The Straun House) Reviews

bbcfloridabound
bbcfloridabound

February 24, 2011
This Movie is made by Providence Productions who hasn't made many films; So I thought I would give them a try. My first question is what the heck happen to Karen Black,(Stared in over 188 movies and TV Series) the one time beautiful actress looked horrible in this movie and that was not because of special effects, she has just gotten 2 bag ugly, This movie was been review by others as being pretty bad, I myself don't think so, its a low budget horror film that is what it is. Some complain about the DVD Cover being misleading, my resolve is don't judge a book by its cover. Thought we never see a real Straun House, but a run down lab in the city, where a taxi driver convicted of assult goes into a experimental drug program. With a florescent yellow drug that makes your anger go away and you sweat florescent green. One or two almost nude scenes, The best special effects come 80 minutes into the movie and are excellent, the two headed man, the ripping off of the face, the popping eye ball. The ending left room for a sequel. 3 1/2 stars.
emorainbowx
January 17, 2009
I really dont know what the purpose of the film was...it was boring. the fact that there is actually some mutant people alive is just wrong.
damomma