Strawberry Shortcake in Big Apple City - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Strawberry Shortcake in Big Apple City Reviews

April 6, 2009
I love the original Strawberry shortcake! The guys that sing the main songs always sound like the best guys in the world! When I was little it was like hearing those guys that sing the old little lulu theme...then I grew up. Where are all those nice, happy guys?
July 11, 2007
Finally found it on DVD. I loved this movie as a kid. Not what I remembered but hey, not a kid anymore. This was my all time favorite toy as a child. Trying to collect all the dolls now mint in their box. It ticks me off they re-designed the character. Boo!!!
May 31, 2014
They don't make films this clean anymore for children
July 16, 2007
That's when I realized I'm a city girl :)
Love the bakeoff!!! :D
½ February 17, 2009
i don't remember much of it but i loved it as a kid, better than the "new" strawberry shortcake anyway
November 15, 2008
Now, THIS is the stuff I grew up on! I hope to see these available on DVD, soon, because that new stuff just doesn't cut it.
August 8, 2008
Oh sweet Strawberry! Sweet memmories this brings me. Oh how I miss the simple times of childhood. Yes I admit it, I was a huge Strawberry Shortcake fan. This paticular episode was not my most favorite of hers. I still treasure it though. If you are an 80's girl and are trying to find Miss Shortcake, look on Amazon. That is where I found this episode and it came with the world of Strawberry Shortcake. Her first adventures on DVD for the first time. I hope they release the rest of her episode specials.
½ April 6, 2007
I remember this movie from way back when... lol
February 13, 2008
I still know all of the words for the "Going to the Bake Off" song. 80s memories rock.
February 3, 2008
oh my wow its so cute call me a dork but i dont care the new strawberry shortcake sucks big time vintage one rocks forever
January 9, 2008
Adorable. Makes me feel peaceful. It takes me back to innocence and love.
November 20, 2007
Old school StrawBerry Short Cake is the Berry Best Love it, I can't wait till I fine them on Dvd soon I hope soon !
August 9, 2007
This is soooo cute and sacarin. My fave doll. I have most of the old vhs (bought off Ebay) exception of like 2 left so almost..This one is great though. Love it.
August 8, 2007
I bought this for my 4 year old on DVD through Amazon, and she loves to watch it. :)
½ July 29, 2007
I MISS MY CARTOONS!!!
July 11, 2007
July 19, 2007
The Peculiar Purple Pieman of Porcupine Peak is scariest villian in cinema history.
July 12, 2007
Just a great memory from childhood. I loved all the Strawberry Shortcake movies. Cute as all hell.