Stuart Little Reviews

Directors Cat Directors Cat
½ January 22, 2012
This movie for me as a kid, even as an adult now, down right creeps me out. I dont know why. Michael J Fox isn't the best voice actor ever, neither is he that charismatic about voicing the "adorable" titiluar character. The plot is flimsy and as for the laughs, some but very few work. There's barely any action for the kids either. It's not that bad but it's just a bit rubbish.
DreamExtractor DreamExtractor
August 15, 2011
A childhood favorite of mine, I loved it.
Lucas M
June 25, 2011
Some parts are interesting, but surely, not fresh. Stuart Little, could be a good film to watch with our kids, without a doubt, but really the movie presents some boring scenes and plot, that go annoy the audience. Rotten.
murphmann93 murphmann93
June 24, 2011
A childhood favourite and a classic!
michael e. michael e.
½ January 3, 2011
great effects and a heartwarming story, with good acting, and comedy
Richard C
June 25, 2010
it was okay, not bad but not really good. C
Jani H
November 28, 2007
"He's not just a mouse! He's... He's... he's family."

'Stuart Little' is a good adaptation of a classic novel from the 40's. I remember that I somebody read the thing to me as a kid. When the film came out, I had to see it. If I would not be familiar to the novel, I'd probably have skipped it. These kind of films are usually not my kind of business.

A mouse is adopted by a family but it turns out that everyone in the family aren't that fond of him. Sorry..it. The cat, Stuart's human "brother". Through some adventures and "soul searching", Stuart gains the love of those who were against him and the overall acceptance in the family, including the cat. Man, I should've said SPOILER ALERT but I guess when looking at the picture of the film you know that troubles are ahead but the ending shows a lot of heart. Sorry...

This might come as a surprise to you. M. Night Shyamalan is one of the screenwriters of the film. Surprised? Definitely, considering the films that he has made since 'Stuart Little'. His most successful movie, 'The Sixth Sense' came out the same year as this film...

The films biggest strength is the voice actors. Michael J. Fox is very good as Stuart but there are a lot of other good actors behind their characters. Nathan Lane, Chazz Palminteri and one of the sexiest women alive, Jennifer Tilly, just to name a few. Hugh Laurie and Geena Davis gets kinda put aside but as you know, the focus is on the computer generated animals

'Stuart Little' is a good family film. For a man in his early 30's, even though a fan of the original novel, I'd put it on hold and wait for a more proper time, like having an own family.
Conner R
April 28, 2010
In some ways this movie really works, especially the kid oriented material. However, translating a story about a mouse to the big screen in a serious way is just ridiculous. The logic of this movie just doesn't fit. Part of it is a representation of the real world and then the other part is this warped version in which mice are peddled off as foster children. It's not really a fantastic looking film or all that well acted, it's just an average children's movie.
3niR 3niR
½ March 10, 2010
A rat who becomes part of a human family. Weird story, but it was nice.
KJ P
January 23, 2010
Obviously not possible! But it is amazing entertainment for the whole family to take the awesome adventure!
Anthony L
½ September 29, 2009
Sweet film, well played by the actors (Voice & real)
TomBowler TomBowler
August 2, 2009
a great film for the family but it won't stand up to intense scrutiny.
FiLmCrAzY FiLmCrAzY
½ September 4, 2007
Great its interesting funny and a goo kiddies movie!!
not to shore why it has to be a ouse in the normal family bt it works i guess and is a decent enough film!!
Red L
August 27, 2007
Years ago, I read Stuart Little books to my kids. Cute story. Special effects are well done.
jagfire jagfire
½ August 23, 2007
Cute
Sophie B
July 22, 2007
ahaha this filkm is rather funny. because of how sad it is actually. Ok its an ok film.
thmtsang thmtsang
½ July 13, 2007
Cute story about a mouse living in amongst normal folk.
Rachel F
½ May 21, 2007
very cute
deano deano
½ March 28, 2007
An orpahned mouse Stuart is cute and funny who joins the Little family in this based on E.B. White's popular children book film.
ajaymuthecooldevils ajaymuthecooldevils