—— Hercules Jul 25

76% You're the Worst: Season 1

Stuart Little 3 - Call of the Wild Reviews

Jackson W

September 16, 2011
There is obviously a lot wrong with this film. The animation looks like a pencil test, the story is non sensical and formulaic, and it didn't have the same feel of the first two. There were parts where the dialogue from the great voice cast was redeemable, but that's about it.
hol1000
April 21, 2012
Not the same stuart little i had grew up with! I am afraid this film has made Stuart Little jump the shark.
joyouskiss
June 1, 2007
Interesting Cell Shading, pretty even. A little weird on the eyes, but not bad. It's still cute, although I hoped for a live action movie.
danigirl789
August 5, 2007
What a cheap! Hated it. The first one was the only good stuart little movie and shouldve been left alone at that.
July 15, 2014
Both animated and released directly to DVD, all this film is is evidence that the series should have concluded after the 2nd installment without any need of this third useless installment.
June 13, 2014
really bad animation, boring storyline
June 14, 2014
one way to tell that a movie is a bad movie is if you didn't know if it exists. seriously, I found out this sequel was born into this world at TJ-Max on VHS. I bought it to find out that it was horribly animated, horribly written-yeh i cant go on with this anymore
March 14, 2014
Don't remember it being that bad
July 19, 2013
Horrible. The animation is ugly and the story is BORING to say the least. And the skunk's rap song is the worst song I ever had.
June 10, 2013
I think something wrong happened to Stuart Little here.
June 7, 2013
It's not memorable, the animation is bad and they couldn't even come up with a better name for the villian besides it's a lepoard!
March 27, 2013
Not even close to being as good as the first two, but it was a bold move of bringing back some of the original cast, thats why I give this one star.
February 8, 2013
La animación es muy buena y la peli en sí es entretenida, pero la historia es muy cliché. Me esperaba mucho más.
December 26, 2012
Good movie overall and nice story, but, not as good as the first two and really too bad that they didn't have a budget to do the animation properly like the others
December 8, 2012
horrible plot and horrific animation
July 24, 2012
Truly and utterly not worthy not worth watching. If you liked any one of the previous two films, I advise you to avoid this movie like the plague. The other two set the standard so high that this is just an utter, utter disappointment.
Anthony A.
July 15, 2012
Although I did love this film, I was just wondering, why did they make it computer-animated instead of live-action like the previous Stuart Littles though?
Ethan Thoren
May 19, 2012
Horrible,doesn't have the appeal of the first 2.
Jackson W

September 16, 2011
Randi S.
July 7, 2011
this movie is truly terrible...not much to say but making this movie animated was a terrible, terrible idea.